Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, thesubmittedone said:

I’m thinking the same. They’ve had these emails for some time now. Why now? Why him? But worst of all, and as echoed by many already, how the hell does Snyder come out of this clean!? 

Damnit how corrupt these losers are. 

The same emails they wanted to keep under lock and key pertaining to Dan and his slap on the wrist, get used to can the coach of another team.  Make it make sense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thesubmittedone said:

I’m thinking the same. They’ve had these emails for some time now. Why now? Why him? But worst of all, and as echoed by many already, how the hell does Snyder come out of this clean!?

8 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

There is absolutely no way that he’s the only dude in those emails saying this type of stuff.

A lot of these emails went to the Raiders owner, so we are seeing widespread owner protection here.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:16 PM, 86 Snyder said:

What a ****ing surprise.  The only racist email thats emerged from the NFL ever was sent to Bruce Allen?  This is my shocked face.

A group of us needs to pool money together and offer a $1M prize to a whistleblower who leaks Danny’s shady emails

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Chris Baker took a swipe at Bruce on twitter just now but sadly I can't post because of an expletive in the mix. 😢

I mean, you could type it word for word except just edit out the bad word. 

“I’m not surprised Bruce Allen involved with this Gruden **** I bet a whole bunch of coaches deleting emails right now“ 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m fully convinced the NFL, NFLPA, and owners protect bad people and only oust them when forced too.  Look at some of the people that have remained in the league.  Animal abusers, sexual offenders, racists, murderers, domestic abusers, etc.  The league is dirty. 

It’s sooooooo dirty.  And as long as folk continue to pay $ for the product, that dirt just goes away.  
the nfl is a multi billion dollar machine.  What’s the root of all evil again?

There's no way this touches the Snyder family. Team owners protect their own (class solidarity of sorts) in part because they know if they go after one, that makes the rest of them vulnerable. God only knows what kind of radioactive skeletons these wretched, old ghouls have hiding in their closet. The last thing they want is someone snooping around their digs. Donald Sterling situations are extremely rare.

What Gruden did and said was horrible and I'm not sorry to see this happen to him but the Snyders will be a-okay. They always will be.

• Thumb up 2

Apparently, that damn good culture extended all the way to Oakland. So damn good.

I don't believe for a second this is over, though. Every sports reporter in America is going to be on the hunt for more of Bruce's missives and whatever else they can get from the Wilkinson investigation.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Not defending Gruden in all this but the level of shade associated with making this all about him is outrageous.  There is absolutely no way that he’s the only dude in those emails saying this type of stuff.  Why is he the story?  Who did he piss off?

Roger

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

This whole situation is laughable from so many different angles... I also have no doubt that over half the leagues coaches and owners have s*** in their email accounts that would get them fired.

The NFL wanted Gruden out, and want Danny in (for some inexplicable reason)