Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, SkipJackSkin said:

My dream is the entire report is leaked, and the public, national backlash against Danny is so strong he is forced to sell.

Someone is clearly talking to the NY Times. I think it is only a matter of time until it leaks. Here is the entire article if anyone wants to read it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/sports/football/what-did-jon-gruden-say.html

Edited by clskinsfan

It is absolutely amazing how an investigation into our culture can lead to greater ramifications for other organizations.

If we knew we could fundamentally dismantle other teams in such a matter we should have review our own culture years ago and let some info about division rivals fall into investigators hands.

This might be the best example of winning off the field. make every other team lose harder

• Haha 6

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

The twist to me is if Bruce also made some of these over the top emails too as some of those articles  -- and then add how did Gruden get topless photos of Redskins cheerleaders?  Is there an angle here that ties this back to Dan?

That's the million dollar question.  If there isn't one, Snyder is one slippery son of a gun.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Must have been some ugly stuff in those emails if Gruden decided to tap out that quickly.

My thoughts exactly.  He went from “I’m not racist and I love leading everyone together and plan to do that for the rest of my life” to putting in his resignation in what 24 hours?  

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Of course we wound find a way to be involved in this mess.  Rivera probably wishing he said no to this circus. 

Probably? 🤣

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Not defending Gruden in all this but the level of shade associated with making this all about him is outrageous.  There is absolutely no way that he’s the only dude in those emails saying this type of stuff.  Why is he the story?  Who did he piss off?

I’m thinking the same. They’ve had these emails for some time now. Why now? Why him? But worst of all, and as echoed by many already, how the hell does Snyder come out of this clean!? 

Damnit how corrupt these losers are. 

• Thanks 1