Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I've never been more offended in my life.

This is simply not acceptable.

I propose Dan Snyder sell the team and we erase all remnants of his existence from the franchise.

It's the only way guys. Someone think of the children! :806:

10 minutes ago, Mooka said:

I've never been more offended in my life.

This is simply not acceptable.

I propose Dan Snyder sell the team and we erase all remnants of his existence from the franchise.

It's the only way guys. Someone think of the children! :806:

No way, Dan doesn't deserve that. We need to given him a 347th chance to get this thing right.

39 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

So the league were advised to review 650,000 e-mails post workplace investigation. Must be some fallout still to come. Gruden likely the highest profile individual still in employment in the league prior to him falling on the sword.

Some of the keywords and phrases they might want to consider using when searching through the emails from the Redskins server:

(1) boobs, (2) "big boobs", (3) hooters, (4) poopy-pants, (5) "dumb B****es" (6) "hahaha homo erectus who named that" (7) "Goodell smells" (8) "**** for brains" and "Jay Gruden" (9) "cornball brother" (10) "chick referees" (11) "lesbian referees" (12) "RGIII for MVP", (13) "RGIII's return" (14) "RGIII looks rusty" (15) "Let's sit RGIII to rest him" (16) "Let's Bench RGIII" (17) "trade RGIII for draft pick", and (18) "trade RGIII for bag of footballs," and (19) "Release RGIII"

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I have a feeling by the end of this many of us will still be fans and discuss things here but will be ashamed to admit it in public. I mean a lot of us already are. But I mean the vast majority.

When I was a kid and wore Redskins gear on the bus, I'd get made fun of the whole way to school and back.  As a millenial fan I'm forged in fire, bro, I jus wish they'd rip the bandaid off and the blood gush out already instead of dripping to death.

Edited by Renegade7

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I have a feeling by the end of this many of us will still be fans and discuss things here but will be ashamed to admit it in public. I mean a lot of us already are. But I mean the vast majority.

Yeah, I stopped wearing sports jerseys and team paraphernalia years ago.

Just comic book heroes now for me.

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

Yeah, I stopped wearing sports jerseys and team paraphernalia years ago.

Just comic book heroes now for me.

I wear a WFT hat.

That's it. I am trying to commission someone to make me a burgundy hat with the word "Hat" on it in gold for the symbolism of Football Team. Most people just laugh at me and don't want to do it, though.

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

It’s always, always, always something with this franchise. The owner needs to go and we need a fresh start. Don’t name the team until this franchise hits the reboot button. 

This follows along with what I said about reason for taking so long to rename the team is because there might be a shift in ownership

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, profusion said:

The league apparently sitting on these emails (for blackmail material?) should put paid that those rascals are really any better than Dan. Smoother, maybe.

Ding Ding Ding. I was listening to some radio show this morning on Sirius and they mentioned that the NFL could use the emails to get rid of anyone they want. They will go to said individual and say, you will resign or else we will release these emails.  If you all of sudden see mysterious retirements/resignations; it could be do that person's having dirt in those emails. 

Those emails have to be stored somewhere; someone should be able to hack into where they are and get them out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Ding Ding Ding. I was listening to some radio show this morning on Sirius and they mentioned that the NFL could use the emails to get rid of anyone they want. They will go to said individual and say, you will resign or else we will release these emails.  If you all of sudden see mysterious retirements/resignations; it could be do that person's having dirt in those emails. 

Those emails have to be stored somewhere; someone should be able to hack into where they are and get them out.

I just can’t buy into the league (owners) wanting to get rid of Gruden so badly.  This is causing more embarrassment to the league.

• Like 1

Just now, Ball Security said:

I just can’t buy into the league (owners) wanting to get rid of Gruden so badly.  This is causing more embarrassment to the league.

Considering how he trashed Goodell; it's probably Roger who leaked those emails.  Someone wanted Gruden gone.  Someone still has access to all those emails and knows what treasure trove of dirt is in those emails.   

It could be the reason Dan reluctantly accepted his so called suspension was the fact of their being dirt in those emails. 

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

Considering how he trashed Goodell; it's probably Roger who leaked those emails.  Someone wanted Gruden gone.  Someone still has access to all those emails and knows what treasure trove of dirt is in those emails.   

It could be the reason Dan reluctantly accepted his so called suspension was the fact of their being dirt in those emails. 

Do you think Goodell wants the world to know that Gruden called him a **** and the f-word?  And that this disrespect goes on behind his back throughout the league.  Wouldn’t the better approach for Goodell to take be fixing the Vegas games so Gruden ends up 4-13/5-12 each year?

7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Do you think Goodell wants the world to know that Gruden called him a **** and the f-word?  And that this disrespect goes on behind his back throughout the league.  Wouldn’t the better approach for Goodell to take be fixing the Vegas games so Gruden ends up 4-13/5-12 each year?

He's a lawyer, not a regular person. Yes, Roger had this leaked. 

8 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

As bad as what Gruden says is; why just single him out?  Also, the NFL has had these emails for a while; why weren't they leaked earlier? Someone wanted Gruden out; so they leaked it.  Goodell seems like the perfect candidate because of what was said.

I don't think this is the end of it.  

Let the name of Dan Snyder be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument of Washington. Let the name of Dan Snyder be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time.

Sir_Cedric_Hardwicke_in_The_Ten_Commandments_trailer.jpg

Edited by RVAskins
  • Like 2