Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Winning the offseason? We are winning THEE offseason. Can't get much worse for a 3-13 team. Everything was so bad. Like, we could not really get worse.

Then it looked up and we got a great respected HC and put him in charge. Drafted the best defensive prospect in 10 years and brought in one of the best DCs in the league for years.

Now, in a year that looks like it'll be without football, we finally change our name after about a 100 years. That is absolutely HUGE NEWS and now? Nobody cares.

They're making it sound like we're not even going to be a team in the morning. 

At least if we had changed the name already, it would be about to get blasted all over the place and everyone would know we were now the DC Redskins instead of Washington.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Im going with widespread culture of toxic maculinity, sexual harassment and probably some other grimey abuse of women. 

This is in line with what I was thinking as well.  One thing is for certain, there will

be folks here playing the “but these guys do it too” game and downplaying it all.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

thanks I picked it when I excitedly decided to stop reading and start posting on this forum after we traded to get RG3. I imagined it would be a fitting name to honor him and, well, we see how that went...

So it was a well known tagline that essentially means— you is fast! Gotchya.

I was completely out in left field on my interpretation. You must have thought I was crazy. That’s what I get for not being a b-ball fan. lol

Anyways, I think I’m still going to hold onto the “little girl talking” visual just for entertainment value alone.

Cheers!

Edited by TrancesWithWolves

I'm sure that few would be surprised to hear that Gruden was doing drugs plus there was a video out I believe at some point. If he was having sex parties & pimping out the cheerleaders Dan would almost have to have some knowledge of that I'd think. Wasn't there complaints about thier photo shoots before? I also think the whole organization was probably selling thier tickets online try to make an extra buck

I’ve never seen so much reporting about the reporting without any actual reporting.

I think we should have started a poll as to the doomsday news supposedly coming out tomorrow.

I am going with mind controlling aliens secretly have taken control of Snyder, and the alien was actually Bruce Allen! 

• Haha 1

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen so many reporters spend a week hinting at an article that hasn’t been posted yet.  Feels like an excellent viral marketing campaign, but with a build up like this it better be something huge or it won’t match the hype.  I’m hoping Dan and Bruce got drunk and fought a dozen cheerleaders at a party, and lost.  Complete with post fight images of the victorious combatants howling at the moon afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Benjamin Allbright just said he’s aware of the issues that will be mentioned but it’s not his story to break. He’s in Denver but typically nails things so I’m not surprised he’s got some scoop

interesting that it’s not “his story to break” ... is this thing embargoed somehow? Everyone is staying mum waiting for WaPo to break it but why? I’ve been around enough relevant stories and tried to prevent leaking of info that I know as soon as there’s a second off the record confirmation the story will run. 

6 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

Good ol Jay

How is this relevant?  It’s from last October? And he’s gone.

3 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Benjamin Allbright just said he’s aware of the issues that will be mentioned but it’s not his story to break. He’s in Denver but typically nails things so I’m not surprised he’s got some scoop

interesting that it’s not “his story to break” ... is this thing embargoed somehow? Everyone is staying mum waiting for WaPo to break it but why? I’ve been around enough relevant stories and tried to prevent leaking of info that I know as soon as there’s a second off the record confirmation the story will run. 

It’s almost like the rest of the media is staying out of the way and allowing the Post to shoot the dart into Dan’s heart. Like deferring ro then because they earned it or something.  

it’s wild.  

4 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I noticed the same.  They’re all seemingly aware of what it is but unnervingly resigned to merely noting it’s bad, but saying nothing else.  This is far from standard sports media behavior.  

The suspense is killing me!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’ve never seen so much reporting about the reporting without any actual reporting.

Me either.  This whole thing is so strange.  Never seen so much buildup without any real sense of what the general topic of the story will relate to. 

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Im going with widespread culture of toxic maculinity, sexual harassment and probably some other grimey abuse of women. 

I agree with this, and will add I expect the term "cocaine-fueled" to be somewhere in the article.  I wish we could make prop bets on this.

4 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

My eyes better melt out of my skull from disgust when this secret is finally revealed 

Yea they are setting the bar at 

actually maybe I shouldn’t say that 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1