Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

A buddy of mine just sent me something, it's a screencap.  

But it's got to do with money, the cleaning of money and a three letter gov't agency.  

Yikerz

We really need a shocked reaction. 

Edited by spjunkies

Just now, spjunkies said:

If it's as serious as I'm getting the impression it is, the franchise might fold.

It won't. The NFL won't go down to 31 teams. Move? Maybe, but it's still to early to predict that when we haven't even read the story yet.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

But it's got to do with money, the cleaning of money and a three letter gov't agency.  

Just to remind everyone, I was the first one to suggest money laundering, smuggling, Nike, Fedex, and yachts all in the same theory. You can praise my foresight tomorrow.

• Like 3

Just now, spjunkies said:

If it's as serious as I'm getting the impression it is, the franchise might fold.

It can’t be worse than Penn St. and the University didn’t fold. Neither did the program. If it’s really bad, then everyone still with the organization that was involved will be gone and they will then individually have to deal with any legal repercussions that come

their way. The organization itself may also be held libel in some civil type actions. But the franchise will move on. 

Can y'all please stop with boyscout crap and just post whatever the worst things you've seen and heard are?  

I dont care if Snyder snorted meth off Epstein's junk while he was mid deed with an eleven year old.  Post.the.rumors.

Edited by 86 Snyder

14 minutes ago, RonYoungEra said:

Ok so I have a pretty prominent lawyer friend in MD and this is a subject on her timeline today. Allegedly Gruden is doing drugs, having sex parties and they were pimping out Cheerleaders, naked cheerleader photo shoots, selling their own tickets on Stubhub, and more!!

https://twitter.com/DaveSturchio/status/1283554309670666247?s=20

Sheesh. It gets worse.

Freeman's a legit reporter. Cheeseboy didn't know what was coming (and he's an editor at WaPo), but it sounds bad.

I couldn't figure out why the minority owners were selling. My best guess was that Snyder was a putz and that by selling to the right people they could ensure ownership as a whole didn't have enough to finance a stadium in DC to spite him.

But that didn't really make sense. Sounds like the other shoe is about to drop. Sheesh. Thanks, Danny boy, for ruining the team in every way possible.

2 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Can y'all please stop with boyscout crap and just post whatever the worst things you've seen and heard are?  

I dont care if Snyder snorted meth off Epstein's junk while he was mid deed with an eleven year old.  Post.the.rumors.

But don’t skip the PG stuff either.  😂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RonYoungEra said:

Ok so I have a pretty prominent lawyer friend in MD and this is a subject on her timeline today. Allegedly Gruden is doing drugs, having sex parties and they were pimping out Cheerleaders, naked cheerleader photo shoots, selling their own tickets on Stubhub, and more!!

https://twitter.com/DaveSturchio/status/1283554309670666247?s=20

Let me guess Synder knew none of it?  Can we assume he will play dumb?

Edited by heyholetsgogrant

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This aint funny no more.

Snyder is gonna stay on that boat. He can’t be arrested in international seas. 

Bruce Allen done got him good. 

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 1