Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Two things that are peculiar to me:

Larry abruptly retiring with no comment from the team.

Nobody in the media will offer a peep on this yet they seem to know about it.  One would think somebody somewhere would atleast drop some nuggets.

Second part is how you know it can’t be verified. No one just holds scoops. They don’t get reported because you don’t want to be the biggest idiot in the room if you are wrong 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I would be very torn.  I hate them so much for so many reasons. But Snyder out is so tempting.

I have issues with them but if they chase snyder out I’ll absolutely give them money for the rest of my life

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Two things that are peculiar to me:

Larry abruptly retiring with no comment from the team.

Nobody in the media will offer a peep on this yet they seem to know about it.  One would think somebody somewhere would atleast drop some nuggets.

To be fair Chris Russell has consistently hinted at some crazy **** that goes on in that building. I always shrugged it off at it just being his usual sensationalist self after getting fired years ago, but he might've been onto something. 

Edited by spjunkies
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Too be fair Chris Russell has consistently hinted at some crazy **** that goes on in that building. I always shrugged it off at it just being his usual sensationalist self after getting fired years ago, but he might've been onto something. 

Sheehan has always said that what gets reported is tame in comparison to the stories he’s been told off the record.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Holy ****ing ****!

How the hell am I gonna sleep tonight!!??

After all this buildup we either get news that is the 21st century equivalent of the Titanic sinking or I am gonna cry foul.

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Too be fair Chris Russell has consistently hinted at some crazy **** that goes on in that building. I always shrugged it off at it just being his usual sensationalist self after getting fired years ago, but he might've been onto something. 

Russell also piggy backed off Loverro's report, I believe. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I don't understand why joe y said " too much is starting to trickle out".  All we have are vague references. 

He might mean too may in the media are learning the details, if they delay any longer they could get scooped on their own story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Holy ****ing ****!

How the hell am I gonna sleep tonight!!??

After all this buildup we are either get news that is the 21st century sports equivalent of the Titanic sinking or I am gonna cry foul.

I think we could see the story online overnight, doesn’t the Washington post articles get added online once they get published in the papers?

• Like 1

If dan was forced to sell under normal circumstances, I’d be cracking some beers tomorrow but I have a feeling I’m going to be disgusted when the story hits and not in a mood to celebrate.

As for why all these reporters are deferring to WaPo and being vague, I assume it’s one of those “worst kept secrets,” type of situations where they’d all heard the rumors but could never pinpoint the right sources to get the story. They’re standing quiet to avoid a libel lawsuit and because the Post has the facts, sources and legal team to back it all up.

On a side note, a girl from my HS graduating class cheered for the team for a while and when the NYT story broke 2 years ago, she posted a long note on Facebook supporting the team— stating how she never felt uncomfortable doing the swimsuit shoots and how it was a 100% positive experience for her. Take it for what it’s worth- A Facebook post.

• Like 1