Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Sheesh, going down the twitter rabbit hole...

Guy saying that Kapri Bibbs went on his IG Live saying that both him and Gruden were boning a receptionist at Redskins Park, when Jay found out, he benched him because he was salty about it.

Here I was mocking Mike McCarthy for his "massages", and there could have been that going on for me to dunk on.  :rofl89:

I honestly don't know anymore. A week ago I'd say that was a lie. Today, I wouldn't be super surprised if Jeffery Epstein had his own personal office in Redskins Park.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Guy saying that Kapri Bibbs went on his IG Live saying that both him and Gruden were boning a receptionist at Redskins Park, when Jay found out, he benched him because he was salty about it.

No way LOL

Omg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Also heard benching Bibbs led to the Smith injury.  Seems too crazy to be true lol.

I’m really beginning to wonder if some serious rape stories or something are coming out.  Someone getting wrongfully fired or whatever wouldn’t generate this. I mean you’d think we had a murder at redskin park with the tweets coming out. And no not simply murdering our hopes and dreams Every season.

• Like 1

Ok so I have a pretty prominent lawyer friend in MD and this is a subject on her timeline today. Allegedly Gruden is doing drugs, having sex parties and they were pimping out Cheerleaders, naked cheerleader photo shoots, selling their own tickets on Stubhub, and more!!

https://twitter.com/DaveSturchio/status/1283554309670666247?s=20

Edited by RonYoungEra

4 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Yeah twitter is full of ****. Here’s a guy with 500 followers that claims indirect knowledge of a Snyder-Epstein connection. There is NO WAY they could have kept a lid on a story that explosive for 5 days.

*Mod Edit*

https://twitter.com/passportabuser/status/1283485222395314177?s=21

Reminder to everyone that posting memes or content from twitter with profanity is a rule 6 violation and WILL lead to penalties. 

When sharing twitter links that include profanity or anything graphic, you can paste the link and when it embeds you will see an option on the bottom that comes up asking “would you like to display as a link instead?” 

Click on that and it’ll show the link as is like I did above. Give people a heads up if it’s NSFW, as well. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

As I said it’s a rabbit hole, just one dude saying this but it’s 2020, who knows?

The worst thing is that it makes perfect sense .

"Club Jay," Bruce bringing a keg of Coors to the office,  McCloughan basically injecting beers into his veins, the hit piece from Allen with drunk Jay trying to mack on that girl, Maniac Snyder letting at random people so he can find Bruce for tee time. Oh, and Snyder pounding crown in the owners box

It all reeks of an insane workplace barely holding it together.

But WOW, to see it like that, literally (allegedly). This **** is about to get apocalyptic 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m really beginning to wonder if some serious rape stories or something are coming out.  Someone getting wrongfully fired or whatever wouldn’t generate this. I mean you’d think we had a murder at redskin park with the tweets coming out. And no not simply murdering our hopes and dreams Every season.

Rape?  I think it's murder.  Or maybe gang rape.

13 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Story I just read on twitter was slightly different.

They were all in Gruden’s hotel room the night before a road game. Gruden and Kapri planned to take turns. Kapri went first while Gruden watched and smoked a blunt.

When Gruden was ready to tag in Kapri asked Gruden to get some ice from the ground floor first.

When Gruden came back they had ditched him.

Next day Gruden made him inactive. 

/s

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

Reminder to everyone that posting memes or content from twitter with profanity is a rule 6 violation and WILL lead to penalties. 

When sharing twitter links that include profanity or anything graphic, you can paste the link and when it embeds you will see an option on the bottom that comes up asking “would you like to display as a link instead?” 

Click on that and it’ll show the link as is like I did above. Give people a heads up if it’s NSFW, as well. 

Sorry, I wasn’t even thinking about that. 

• Thanks 1