Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, primetime441 said:

The fact that WaPo is the source makes me think Bezos is definitely involved

Is that right primetime441?  

You’ve been caught, time to come clean.  What are you Amazon boys planning?  (We want in.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Soooooo now feels like a good time to revisit McCloughans wife basically saying he was getting blown by Diana Russini for team info (allegedly).

That seems very on-brand right about now.

I've always hated this rumor because Russini seems to be good at her job, and it's so reductive. Did she kinda come flying up out of nowhere with sources within a year or so on either end of the time of that story, and then get the upgrade to a studio gig? Yeah, but it just never felt right believing that, idk. Donaldson has kinda come out of nowhere as one of the most reliable reporters during this regime's short stint so far, and I don't think anyone assumes she's giving hummers for info. 

Just seems wrong. McCloughan's wife seemed kinda nuts (marrying a guy like 20 years older than you who spends 90% of his time wasted or watching film or both might contribute to her seeming crazy, though), but who knows.

2 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

Welp, if this is really so damning to the franchise, then it'll be that much easier to make a clean break from my fandom than if just from a name change.   

This is the perfect time for the change, the Redskins brand will be tainted forever after this.

Edit: See above tweet

Edited by spjunkies

13 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Lmfao. I can't handle this but I seriously love all the **** Dan Snyder is in right now. This one I just read is damning for the teams future (draft pick wise). 

**GRAIN OF SALT** Apparently Dan Snyder has been paying refs off for the last 4 years, some of them have accumulated up to two million dollars. He's not the only owner doing it, but it was leaked by a former player. FBI is involved, and the WaPo has known since March. The player believed that Dan wasn't the only owner doing this. If this is true, the entire NFL is about to look like ****. 

Yeah this has a 0.1% chance.  If it were this the reports of no fines or draft punishments likely wouldnt make sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Jay Gruden probably packing his stuff for the Getaway right now, placing one last, tearful phone call to Perine

Ryan Grant is in the driveway with the car running, honking impatiently. "Time to go, Jaybaby!"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I've always hated this rumor because Russini seems to be good at her job, and it's so reductive. Did she kinda come flying up out of nowhere with sources within a year or so on either end of the time of that story, and then get the upgrade to a studio gig? Yeah, but it just never felt right believing that, idk. Donaldson has kinda come out of nowhere as one of the most reliable reporters during this regime's short stint so far, and I don't think anyone assumes she's giving hummers for info. 

Just seems wrong. McCloughan's wife seemed kinda nuts (marrying a guy like 20 years older than you who spends 90% of his time wasted or watching film or both might contribute to her seeming crazy, though), but who knows.

I mean, did we ever find out what said "Info" was? Just spitballing at this point, but I dont think that "Info" was ever concretely proven to be football related.

A potential hush hush/sterling recommendation by a man with connections in the entertainment realm no longer seems so ludicrous

25 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Soooooo now feels like a good time to revisit McCloughans wife basically saying he was getting blown by Diana Russini for team info (allegedly).

There were a few female media members who all of a sudden starting reporting good info. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, Wylie must be thanking his lucky stars he got out when he did 

You still neighbors with ol' Larry Michael? Get to door knockin' sonny, get us the scoop

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

Welp, if this is really so damning to the franchise, then it'll be that much easier to make a clean break from my fandom than if just from a name change.   

Damn you're still gonna bounce even if we finally are free of Snyder? That's bleak, man. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I remember back in the glory years of the mid 2000's, rumours of Kelly Johnson getting passed around.