Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update - 3/11/21 - America Rescue Plan Bill is signed!

goskins10

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Regardless of your stance on the bill, can we all just appreciate the skill and preparation it took by the federal administrative state for checks to be hitting accounts 48 hours after the bill became law?  Seriously, Jesus that's fast. 

I know! I just saw someone on Twitter say they got theirs already and I was like..

giphy.gif

I haven't received mine yet but the reality that it might be deposited on Monday morning is surreal.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Regardless of your stance on the bill, can we all just appreciate the skill and preparation it took by the federal administrative state for checks to be hitting accounts 48 hours after the bill became law?  Seriously, Jesus that's fast. 

My sister got hers. She really needed it too. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I know we’ve batted it around a bit but it’s just amazing the difference between doing something and doing nothing. 

it doesn’t have to be perfect. Or exactly right. It just has to be something. 

people greatly underestimate the effect of people feeling like when **** gets awful there’s something there to help, even if it’s just a little help

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I got my payment and I’m ready to ****in stimulate

Paid off credit card and ordered a rear row of seats for my theater room, let’s go!

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Don't you have to get it in cash, for that?  

InbornEnviousGreathornedowl-max-14mb.gif

5 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

There’s a reason for that quickness. It’s the third stimulus in a year. It should be quick; the government already has your info.

11 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

There’s a reason for that quickness. It’s the third stimulus in a year. It should be quick; the government already has your info.

This is the government we're talking about. The government.

I can count on one hand how many times the words "government," "should," and "quick" were used together and it actually made sense.

• Like 4

Little irritated Manchin forced in such a rapid phase out for the stimulus funds. We don’t make a *ton* over the limit but enough that our stimulus check money = $0. Under the limit it would have been $7k. Goes from the full amount at $150k to totally gone at $160k. Seems less than ideal. Oh well, first world problem...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Little irritated Manchin forced in such a rapid phase out for the stimulus funds. We don’t make a *ton* over the limit but enough that our stimulus check money = $0. Under the limit it would have been $7k. Goes from the full amount at $150k to totally gone at $160k. Seems less than ideal. Oh well, first world problem...

Same boat. I have been looking at new 65in 4K that I guess is going to have to wait.

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yay!  It said I'm getting mine tomorrow...Home Depot, here I come! 

Me too. Just in time for my bornday 

I'm honestly surprised I'm getting anything. I got nothing the last round and I know we are over the limit now. So I dont really get it. Maybe its cause the change in pay isnt reflected in my taxes yet? Who knows. But ill take it. Should have put this kid in Dana earlier though. Missed out lol

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yay!  It said I'm getting mine tomorrow...Home Depot, here I come! 

FWIW HD was a huge Trump supporter, I won't shop there even though there is one literally less than two miles away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

FWIW HD was a huge Trump supporter, I won't shop there even though there is one literally less than two miles away.

Mine is about 3 miles away :ols:...but thanks for the reminder...one of my friends' husband is a Lowe's manager, maybe I can even get a discount! 

• Like 1