Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Sectaurs looks like a knockoff of He-man, who also happens to be a knockoff of much better superheroes.

also “Sectaurs,” autocorrects to “Sexy Aura,” on my phone, so that’s kind of cool.

Fun fact: Orko (from he-man) was originally named “Gorko,” but the studio realized that if they named him “Orko,” then the “O” on his shirt allowed all of his animations to be reversed, so they could use the footage 2x and save on production costs for animators.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watching Terrifer 2.............the whole hype was it was some big bad ass horror movie that made people pass out, run to the bathroom and puke kinda movie.  Honestly, this movie ain't ****.  Anyone that would react that way would never go watch a movie like that.  Bunch of paid plants, imo.  I've seen a lot of movies with more gore than this ****.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I swear I gave @Califan007 The Constipated a recipe of some kind, a long ass time ago, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was.

I'm only reminded of it because it's almost Thanksgiving, and I think I gave it to him around that time of the year.

Rum cake! lol...Was just thinking about that the other day, too...

• Haha 1

So my Galaxy S8 decided to die on me - I keep getting a moisture detected in the charger/USB port even though there is none and it hasn't been near water. So essentially it won't let me charge it, keep having to restart it and hope the alert goes away. And then it charges really slow. Bit the bullet and bought a new S22. And of course AT&T no longer accepts S8s as trade ins....plus the fees they charge. What a rip off.

It's a ****ing joke how the lifespan of these expensive ass phones is only 5 years. **** Samsung and all electronics manufacturers out to take the money of poor unsuspecting people. Death to all of them.

• Thumb up 2

18 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

From my experience, the moisture detected error for Samsung phones (3rd Samsung phone I have had) comes from either dirt in the USB port or a bad charger. Enjoy the new 22 though. I got a 21FE last year and love it. 

Thanks.  Took the S8 to Geek Squad, they cleaned out the port pretty solid, still got the error.  My roommate literally right now hooked me up with a wireless charger and that seems to be doing the trick - I should have considered that as an option previously.  The phone is clearly on its last legs though, it was time for an upgrade.

• Like 1

Sad news for my daughter and me this week. Her oldest friend from high school passed away on the 16 th. Caroline was a one of a kind girl for sure. Shr came to me about 10th grade and said she wanted to ask me a question. She said she liked girls and if she told my daughter about it (daughter is her best friend and not one Caroline was attracted to) would my daughter still be her friend? I told her that with a Lesbian mother, I'm sure my daughter will still be her best friend.

Just recently she called me about some things going on with her and the reaction of her parents. She asked me if I would be her mom and of course I said yes!  Her birthday is the day before mine. We talked about once a month and I was going to call her about her plans for Thanksgiving a couple of days ago. Instead my daughter called with the sad news.

Caroline started the Charm City Roller Girls Derby in Baltimore around 2005 and has a large girl gang still associating in and around Baltimore. It was a passion of hers. Caroline had friends whereever she went. 

I miss her so much. A lovely person.

• Sad 10

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Sad news for my daughter and me this week. Her oldest friend from high school passed away on the 16 th. Caroline was a one of a kind girl for sure. Shr came to me about 10th grade and said she wanted to ask me a question. She said she liked girls and if she told my daughter about it (daughter is her best friend and not one Caroline was attracted to) would my daughter still be her friend? I told her that with a Lesbian mother, I'm sure my daughter will still be her best friend.

Just recently she called me about some things going on with her and the reaction of her parents. She asked me if I would be her mom and of course I said yes!  Her birthday is the day before mine. We talked about once a month and I was going to call her about her plans for Thanksgiving a couple of days ago. Instead my daughter called with the sad news.

Caroline started the Charm City Roller Girls Derby in Baltimore around 2005 and has a large girl gang still associating in and around Baltimore. It was a passion of hers. Caroline had friends whereever she went. 

I'd use a hug emoji if we had one.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Heartbreaking post.  Thoughts and love going out to you and her family.

• Like 1