Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

11 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I feel bad for people who have to work the Friday after Thanksgiving. So glad to have a four day weekend. 

But you don't feel bad for those that have to work on Thanksgiving Day, or any other holiday?  

On 11/8/2022 at 12:31 PM, The Annoying Buzz said:

I feel like over the last few days, the tone (note tone, not topic) has been a good bit more negative in the Tailgate than usual.  Quite a few posters need to take a gummy or something. 

Ya know, sometimes someone just doesn't like someone right?  It's as simple as that.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Congrats, Grandpa!! 

I'm well aware of what diapers for two at the same time cost (grandkids, never my own) .  I would recommend getting a service, saves some planet space and gives people jobs. (You flush 'em sort of  "clean" in the toilet, from what I can recall...)  :ols:

Thanks, glad to be joining the group lol 👍

She didn’t tell me until they got back from the emergency room. When she told me she was having twins this was literally me for like 10 seconds (but smiling lol):

1508DA32-6A47-48FB-A51E-3D8B260C7D60.png

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm looking to hit about 30ish. I needed this time off badly. Finally starting to sleep better. No more headaches.

I was killing myself on all those shifts 

I just narrowed everything down to nothing...candles are cheaper than paying for lighting (and I don't like bright light anyway, I'm a hippie).  

Living frugally at home gives me money to spend on everything else...it's not difficult. 

And I'm just fine. 

As okay as I could hope to be.  Thankful. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm looking to hit about 30ish. I needed this time off badly. Finally starting to sleep better. No more headaches.

I was killing myself on all those shifts 

I wasn't planning to stop working at 48 years old at all. Unfortunately, about a month after I quit my job, while moving to a different state and looking for replacement work, I found out that I had pancreatic cancer. That was taken care of though after 3 months so I should have started working again. Except I got infected during my month + in the hospital and nobody noticed. Then my leg was amputated, now the rest of my body is infected forever because it can't be removed from my bones, which kind of sucks. So I don't work, wish I could though. Still waiting on the VA to give me disability for the pancreatic cancer which became a guarantee a few months ago. Not sure what's taking so long. I never sued the hospital (I was in really bad shape to try to do all that months ago) so I am totally counting on that money coming in eventually. 

• Sad 10

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Nevermind. Read your next post. My old man died of pancreatic cancer. I hope the best for you my man. 

They cut mine out, it was huge. I still have to keep doing chemo though because it showed back up on my liver but might be under control. It's just that the chemo makes my infection worse so one of the other will get me eventually I assume. I didn't want to ask those questions because I am sure that I wouldn't like the answers. I should have died last year of both but didn't so maybe I'm really lucky when I don't know what is about to hit me. :lol:

• Sad 2