Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

@TK has been busy...

VIDEO: Disaster narrowly avoided in high-speed chase on the Las Vegas Strip

he high-speed chase one man recorded while speeding down the Las Vegas strip may seem like something out of a Fast and Furious movie, but what happened Sunday night was very real.

On Sunday night TK, as his friends call him, chased a driver he said rear-ended him and took off. That led to a short chase that topped out at 100 mph on Tropicana near the Strip. TK recorded the chase with his phone and claimed to have handed over the dash-camera video to police.

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, China said:

@TK has been busy...

VIDEO: Disaster narrowly avoided in high-speed chase on the Las Vegas Strip

he high-speed chase one man recorded while speeding down the Las Vegas strip may seem like something out of a Fast and Furious movie, but what happened Sunday night was very real.

On Sunday night TK, as his friends call him, chased a driver he said rear-ended him and took off. That led to a short chase that topped out at 100 mph on Tropicana near the Strip. TK recorded the chase with his phone and claimed to have handed over the dash-camera video to police.

Click on the link for the full article and video

Wow! And I was just in Vegas a couple weeks ago! That would’ve been a sight to witness….

• Haha 1

We ordered fancy takeout from Kinship. Drove downtown to pick it up. (Intentionally) got there way early, but the only place open to get a drink was Farmers and Distillers, which is just the Cheesecake Factory with different branding. Obviously we got 4 drinks there anyways. 

6 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

48 Year old female

refers to parents as “mommy/daddy”

seems weird to me:  Y/N?

Yes. So much yes. 

also bizarre to me is when people refer to their parents mom and dad and not my mom and dad. Like they think mom and dad are their names. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

We ordered fancy takeout from Kinship. Drove downtown to pick it up. (Intentionally) got there way early, but the only place open to get a drink was Farmers and Distillers, which is just the Cheesecake Factory with different branding. Obviously we got 4 drinks there anyways. 

Yes. So much yes. 

also bizarre to me is when people refer to their parents mom and dad and not my mom and dad. Like they think mom and dad are their names. 

Weird cause I find it weird when people say their parents name.

It must be a cultural thing, cause I don’t think Latinos do that at all. 

42 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Weird cause I find it weird when people say their parents name.

It must be a cultural thing, cause I don’t think Latinos do that at all. 

Naw, I get that...she's my dad's 4th wife and my hero, but I would never call her Linda.  She's my mom.  💖

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1