Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Just stay away from Myrtle Beach. I got an STD from just riding through with my windows down. 

:rofl89:

After hitting black bike week at Myrtle Beach every year from 2001 - 2007, I don't know how I avoided weiner worms.  

• Haha 5

Holy ****ing ****. Some people are dreadful at interviewing. This dude is literally giving one word answers to everything. I want to help him out but he giving me nothing. 

Me “Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker or classmate while working on a project, if so how did you go about resolving it”

guy “yes, I did all the work” 

okay. 

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Holy ****ing ****. Some people are dreadful at interviewing. This dude is literally giving one word answers to everything. I want to help him out but he giving me nothing. 

Me “Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker or classmate while working on a project, if so how did you go about resolving it”

okay. 

Dude, don't do him any favors.  If they can't interview well, it's a big red flag.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Favors as in trying to at least get him through this interview. No way he getting this job. My supervisor left 5 mins into the interview

And that's when the interviewee offered you a "favor." 

I bet he got the job.   

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hilton Head?  Thought you were too bougie for that.  Shouldn't you be going to the French Laundry or the North Island in Seychelles?  Fiji?  Lawyers don't go to Hilton Head, bro.

Been to the French Laundry. Never been to HH. 

The house I rented has an elevator. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/9/2021 at 5:21 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

okay. 

I'd probably give one-word answers, too, if I was being given the boilerplate meaningless questions that you're expected to give bull**** answers to.  Did you also ask what his biggest weakness was?

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Aren’t they only seven years apart?

Yeah. I guess. But I guess I just fall perfectly age wise for it. 

dazed and confused came out when I was 8. Almost famous when I was 15. So they felt like they were about way different times, directed at entirely different groups of people. 

26 minutes ago, tshile said:

dazed and confused came out when I was 8. Almost famous when I was 15. So they felt like they were about way different times, directed at entirely different groups of people. 

I guess I’m slightly older than you.  Watched Dazed and Confused a ton in high school and watched Almost Famous in college.  Both are great.

Enjoy…

• Like 2

On 7/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, tshile said:

Almost famous is my generations dazed and confused 

Both are great movies.

5 hours ago, tshile said:

As someone who graduated in 81, Dazed and Confused is dead on for what school was like in the late 70s.

Almost Famous to me is a whole different genre, but the story is based on Cameron Crowe's teenage life circa 1970

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1