Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I broke the rule, but didn't watch it...the stuff in the rest of the thread was hilarious!  Imma try that Easy Cheez/Ritz cracker trick, because I can think of no other reason to legit have Easy Cheez in my home.  :ols:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Best fight scene in movie history? Free pizza party, sleepover, movie night for you and 10 friends at Larry’s house to whoever gets this right.

The correct response was Craig vs Deebo. Sorry, no winners this time around. I’d like to thank everybody who played though… which was nobody… except myself.

I’d also like to send a big **** you to anyone who didn’t play which was everybody else.

So I’d like to say thank you to nobody except myself and send a big **** you to everybody else.

Once again, the answer we were looking for was Craig vs Deebo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Best fight scene in movie history? Free pizza party, sleepover, movie night for you and 10 friends at Larry’s house to whoever gets this right.

"You are using Bonetti's defense against me."

Got my own fireworks in PA with cousin today, it was good catching up and. Gdtting out the house.  Nothing crazy since easing in, Roman candle shots and 16 shot cake.  Now that I'm comfortable, next year could be different story based on where we celebrate the 4th.  Stay safe everyone.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The two brothers vs Mad Dog at the end of Raid: Redemption was pretty dang awesome.

24 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Hardest workday of the year...and maybe of my career...here we go.  63 animals and fireworks vs. Ya boy.

omg, I had 112 dogs that one Christmas, and that was without fireworks.  I had to do two feedings/meds and keep the small dogs happy while making sure the laundry kept moving. 

Hang in there, keep it up.  :thewave:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

omg, I had 112 dogs that one Christmas, and that was without fireworks.  I had to do two feedings/meds and keep the small dogs happy while making sure the laundry kept moving. 

Hang in there, keep it up.  :thewave:

I gotta walk em all out to a yard and back, one at a time (a few are in pairs) at least 4 times each.  The letting-out part takes around 3 hours each time.  12 hours of letting dogs out.  The fireworks pretty much closes a 6 hour window, too.  I'm ready though.  Caught up on sleep.  5 days off and the new schedule kicks in, starting tomorrow.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The correct response was Craig vs Deebo. Sorry, no winners this time around. I’d like to thank everybody who played though… which was nobody… except myself.

I’d also like to send a big **** you to anyone who didn’t play which was everybody else.

So I’d like to say thank you to nobody except myself and send a big **** you to everybody else.

Once again, the answer we were looking for was Craig vs Deebo.

I wasn't around this past weekend so I missed this...too bad.