Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Sorry for your loss. I was thinking the other day about this girl and how me and her were kinda dating but weren’t. We kinda lost touch and she had a BF for like two years and she would tell me about it. And the relationship they had seemed exactly like the relationship we had. Long story short they broke up shortly after and now she has been trying to talk to me like we did in the past. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Sorry for your loss. I was thinking the other day about this girl and how me and her were kinda dating but weren’t. We kinda lost touch and she had a BF for like two years and she would tell me about it. And the relationship they had seemed exactly like the relationship we had. Long story short they broke up shortly after and now she has been trying to talk to me like we did in the past. 

Stay in a galaxy far, far away.

Friendships/relationships ebb and flow.  Life paths diverge and converge.  Such is the nature of life.

Its cool to be 50YO and still have close friends from high school and college, BUT…if you’re that age and ALL your friends are from that era of your life, you’re probably a really boring person.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Friendships/relationships ebb and flow.  Life paths diverge and converge.  Such is the nature of life.

Its cool to be 50YO and still have close friends from high school and college, BUT…if you’re that age and ALL your friends are from that era of your life, you’re probably a really boring person.

Sounds like you've made some realizations about yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, Relationships ebb and flow. The thing is I knew this guy going back to when I lived in fl. I met him at about 24. We moved to al within a couple months of each other. Not planned, it just worked out that way. I guess I expected more after knowing someone for 18 years. 

oh well, I’ll move forward. I got my wife and two flippin awesome dogs!!!

Only relationship I have with anybody I've known in k-12 is that I play hockey against a couple of them.  Well, I did.  Their team hasn't reformed since the pandemic yet.

College friends... I talk to one of them fairly regularly, but he's out of state now.  I work in practically the same building as another college friend of mine (same campus; buildings connected by an indoor pathway), yet I haven't seen him in a couple years.

22 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

She coulda had a Doc and she chose a chump.  She ain't the one.  Your quads are too massive to be someone's rebound. 

Find someone who chooses you the first time.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, China said:

Well, not for nothing, you can pretty play along to any song on the first try if its in 4/4 with the same beats per minute the entire way.  Might as well play to a metronome.  He misses changes, and would have to study more to memorize the exact orchestration.  I think that video is overrated and low-key a knock on Lars.  Last part I might be wrong on, but he already gets a bad rap.

Lewis is a beast, as are so many drummers these days.  Drumming is overflowing with people who have ridiculous chops.  It has gotten to a point where they are all super schooled, but you can't tell them apart.  Even in the 90s, with the Chambers, Blackwells, Colaiutas, Weckls and Beaufords of the world, they had a distinct personality to their sound.

Is anybody else getting sick and tired of seeing that Draft Kings woman on every other TV ad?

Her:

default-large.jpg

She is getting to be as irritating as fingernails on a blackboard to me.

Edited by Dan T.