Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

yeah... i thought Danny S had grown tired of all the ragging on him from inside these walls...and had deliberately pulled the plug

I figured it was the opposite. He loves the board now and has started meddling. Jumbo is playing the Bruce Allen role so don’t get on his bad side. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Dan T. said:

The responsible thing to do - kidding aside - is to offer some explanation of why everything shut down twice in the last several days. There may be information on it that can’t be shared.  Who knows.  But there is certainly information that CAN be shared with the members of this board.

i agree--i thought i mentioned why (what i've been told) it happened in a post the last time, but maybe i forgot

since tk hasn't said anything about it that i've read so far, i'm gonna hold back on it but i've been really pissed about what it does to the fans here

it's not on innvison tho 

i has something good to go with this but can't upload images either :806:

• Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

Only on my IPhone 7plus.

My IPad can upload. 

But all my memes are on my cell. 😂

i have a 20 yr old flip icell but i don't what it does besides making phone calls and save pics of my exes so i never forget

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Only on my IPhone 7plus.

My IPad can upload. 

But all my memes are on my cell. 😂

Sync your photos. ;)

Invision is looking into it though.

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

i have a 20 yr old flip icell 

And that's because you upgraded from 2 tin cans & a piece of string after cutting your finger on the string. :silly: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TK said:

And that's because you upgraded from 2 tin cans & a piece of string after cutting your finger on the string. :silly: 

speaking of technology, i didn't think i'd ever change avatars again but what do you think of this one below?

(i'm considering capitalizing on my growing media presence---also maybe i change my name to proud duck)

klink.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

speaking of technology, i didn't think i'd ever change avatars again but what do you think of this one below?

(i'm considering capitalizing on my growing media presence---also maybe i change my name to proud duck)

klink.jpg

Well if you want to appease them you might go with this one instead:

sergeant-shultz.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, China said:

Well if you want to appease them you might go with this one instead:

yeh, but i've been posting one of schultz that's better than yours :silly:  every now and then since i got here and i felt i deserved a promotion after all these years

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

yeh, but i've been posting one of schultz that's better than yours :silly:  every now and then since i got here and i felt i deserved a promotion after all these years

Jumping straight from sergeant to colonel is a big jump.  You sure you don't want to go to major first?  Bonus, you get to be SS.

4ab8d278ee14262e3b2f3d4b1cdb3e11.png

Plus you get to pop into threads and say "What is the meaning of this?!"

And when someone you ban inevitably pops back up you can say "What is this man doing here?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Let's see if anything happens with this or if it's just another Do Not Call List*

*Unless you really want to anyways.

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

klink.jpg

I dunno, I'm thinking you're more of an agent of KAOS.
11cc244068121416b814df0fed34867e.jpg

• Like 1