Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Re:Brendan Fraser

It's role related, I think. Either way,  Hollywood did him dirty the past decade plus. Glad to see him back.

George Of The Jungle star Brendan Fraser, 52, looks dramatically different at No Sudden Move premiere in NYC - after it was revealed he is set to play 600lb recluse in film The Whale

The 52-year-old plays Charlie, a 600-pound middle-aged man living on the outskirts of Mormon Country in Idaho, who attempts to reconnect with his 17-year-old daughter.

Their relationship became estranged after he came out as gay and left their family for his lover, who later died, triggering Charlie's compulsive eating to cope with his grief.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Been doing family stuff all day. I was at Ferril Lake with the family. Family vacations are exhausting. 

Yeah, of course my mom was loaded when I called my dad tonight.  Ruined my great day.  Kept demanding I go to a small family reunion vacation next year.  I kept agreeing that I'd go, but it'll be a huge "hell no" in the end.  She knows that.  I can't be stuck around her, 1,800 miles away from home.  It's her dream to have me trapped one more time, for a master manipulation grand finale.  Just can't win in those situations.  They're going to my favorite place in the world, too.  Ain't worth it.

Work got dat ace-treatment tho, crushed it today.  20 hours.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Goddamn, it's good to be back.  Was getting worried there for a bit.  

Me too, is there some serious maintenance going on?

I told my wife that I was worried this was the end of extremeskins. 

TK does have a twitter that people can check.  He did update with the site being down.  I would hope if the forum ever goes out, there would be a much deserved send off (would rather that never happens of course)

This was earlier today

Edited by bearrock
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

TK does have a twitter that people can check.  He did update with the site being down.  I would hope if the forum ever goes out, there would be a much deserved send off (would rather that never happens of course)

This was earlier today

Well no **** the site was down :ols: 

Something tells me that TK wouldn't put the full story out there for the world to see.  ;) 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Does anyone know why it was down? Software update or a problem with Invision perhaps?

No, but we can speculate. It seems like the server for es.redskins.com was still working, and connecting to invision power boards, however, the boards were not serving the forms and instead displaying the error message.

Its possibly the mysql database that ipb uses was ran on a different server that was down, resulting in the automated message saying the board was unavailable.

its possible that the liscense had expired and not renewed (but I don’t know why it would go back on online and then back off line and then back up again)

or it is something else. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84