Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I've been wearing the disposable masks but thinking of investing in some cool stylish reusable/washable cloth ones since this crap isn't gonna go away anytime soon. Any recommendations?

threadless has some cool masks. I'm thinking of getting my kids one so IF they go back to school they'll enjoy wearing the mask.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, max21 said:

Have you ever actually looked at a sloth and been like what is this thing. They’re sketchy looking 

And kind of dirty; after all they are naturally green because they have algae growing in their fur.

Just now, Barry.Randolphe said:

which also makes you wonder - how are they not extinct? nocturnal and slow moving....that's just asking to be something's lunch

That algae that turns them green also acts as camouflage which protects them from predators like eagles.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

which also makes you wonder - how are they not extinct? nocturnal and slow moving....that's just asking to be something's lunch

They avoid detection from predators because they are so slow. That’s really what I read. Also they can swim. A swimming Sloth? Please no, that’s nightmare fuel 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I feel bougie. I have a $60, top-rated-on-Consumer Reports, pillow in a cart. I feel like I need it, but $60 for a pillow is a lot of money, but also not because sleep is important.

Just bought 2 My Pillows for 40 bucks. Trying them out tonight. 

Edited by Kosher Ham

12 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I feel bougie. I have a $60, top-rated-on-Consumer Reports, pillow in a cart. I feel like I need it, but $60 for a pillow is a lot of money, but also not because sleep is important.

I mean, is $60 all THAT much for a one-time purchase that you'll be using every night for years?  It's the cost of a video game.

So I ordered a tandem kayak the other day (it's on back order as kayak manufacturers production has either ceased or is limited).  Anyway, I just came across this video:

Looking forward to our next trip to Florida and kayaking on the Myakka river.

• Like 1