Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

14 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I have no idea if Cheesecake Factory is good or not but the avocado egg rolls are amazing.

Can they make something good? Their cheesecake is good. Their entrees are edible.

Can a restaurant that serves 5+ different cuisines be really good at anything?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Can they make something good? Their cheesecake is good. Their entrees are edible.

Can a restaurant that serves 5+ different cuisines be really good at anything?

What I remember: that fabulous dirty martini with bleu cheese stuffed Queen olives. The "straw & hay" pasta, has good kick to it.

The carrot cake will make you pull a full Linda Blair. 

That was '97. Haven't seen it since. 

Now for some fun and relaxation!

Bill and Jan were my neighbors in middle/HS years, Jan was my next door neighbor and Bill lived down the street.

Bill puts up Christmas lights every year except last. He won the Great Christmas Lights Fight in 2018. This article shows a video of his display and also a video of his fabrication.

Enjoy!

https://alexandrialivingmagazine.com/home-and-garden/collingwood-lights-get-national-attention/

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Val Kilmer's best role is obviously Doc Holliday from the movie Tombstone.

But his role in Willow is easily second best. Mad Martigan.

People think of him in Heat and Top Gun.

Nah.  Mad Martigan.

He did a pretty good impression of Jim Morrison. Also, Heat.

Val Kilmer Doc Holliday should have had his own movie, though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t know if I should cry or stay positive. If I try to stay positive, I feel fake because I’m worried and scared. But if I cry I feel as if I’m losing hope and accepting what I don’t want to admit. I don’t know how to feel. 

You alright, homie?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t know if I should cry or stay positive. If I try to stay positive, I feel fake because I’m worried and scared. But if I cry I feel as if I’m losing hope and accepting what I don’t want to admit. I don’t know how to feel. 

Crying is supposed to help with accepting that something is unacceptable so you can better focus on what to do next. 

Theres no rule that says you cant cry and stay positive at the same time, trying not to cry can feel like denying how bad it really is and makes dealing with it harder.

My hope is someone has already pm'd you, reached out and told you something similar even if you didnt tell them what brought you to this point.

Hope is not denial, denial is not hope, there is such thing as hoping for the best and accepting the worst at the same time.

• Like 3