2020 can go **** itself:

Hundreds of elephants found dead in Botswana

Click on the link for the full article

On 7/2/2020 at 9:21 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Seconded

Human Sized Bat

And now we have, wait for it...brain eating amoebae:

‘Brain-eating amoeba’ case reported in Hillsborough County

One person in Hillsborough County has been infected with a potentially lethal amoeba that can cause brain tissue damage, according to a Hillsborough County Health Department release on Friday.

The Naegleria fowleri is sometimes referred to as a “brain-eating amoeba.” The “microscopic single-celled living amoeba” is usually found in ponds, rivers, lakes and other warm freshwater environments. It can lead to primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), a rare infection that can result in destruction of brain tissue and is often fatal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, China said:

And now we have, wait for it...brain eating amoebae:

‘Brain-eating amoeba’ case reported in Hillsborough County

One person in Hillsborough County has been infected with a potentially lethal amoeba that can cause brain tissue damage, according to a Hillsborough County Health Department release on Friday.

The Naegleria fowleri is sometimes referred to as a “brain-eating amoeba.” The “microscopic single-celled living amoeba” is usually found in ponds, rivers, lakes and other warm freshwater environments. It can lead to primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), a rare infection that can result in destruction of brain tissue and is often fatal.

Nigh is the time of the sword and axe

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I just stumbled across an old open window on my phone and was appalled by the filth it contained.

Dunno if you remember "BigDucky.com". Pretty awful stuff on there that I used to watch back when I was in hs ('02-'06).

Sometimes we would watch on the school computer in homeroom 

• Haha 1

I want a car where you hit a button and everything changes to your preferences. Like, my car has 3 buttons to preset the seat, but I want it to change the seat, the radio stations, to connect to my phone (not my wife’s), the temperature, which safety features to engage/disengage, all that ****. Can this be that hard?

• Like 1