Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

15 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I've been addicted to meticulously studying Tarantino flicks lately. I watch scenes over and over in order to find all the nuances. 

So how many foot fetish scenes did you count?

10 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

WANT!!

76976CB7-7D82-4E7A-9BDC-C8120C3D3366.jpeg

3BF0548E-5678-4040-BFCE-FD7D95BFE8C5.jpeg

I had a Subaru wagon. Never said "can't fit that in my car". Awesome. Drove to 3 ACC tourneys and 4 trips home for holidays. It took a head on collision to knock it out...and I lived. 

A Brat is the best of everything. Do it. You won't hate yourself for it. 

Edit, add: Backstory, I paid $600 for mine from my best friend's parents. To say I got my money's worth is silly. (Even when the light switch got stuck in the "on" position on a tourney trip, they shut off by alternator, not battery. Badass engineering. )

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Last of my siblings finally hit 30 today.

We all had a tendency to act older then we were, so it hasn't sunk in yet.

Maybe it won't, maybe the number I'm thinking of is 40.

And when you get to 40, the number you'll be thinking of is 50, and when you get to 50...

• Like 2

Have you guys tried cotton candy grapes?  I got some today thinking my kid might fall for what I was sure was an advertising gimmick.  She’s got what you could call a narrow range of food preferences.  Anyway, I popped one on in my mouth while unpacking the Costco supply run, and there really is a hit of cotton candy flavor.  I didn’t think I’d be surprised by a grape.  

Now I want to know what other designer fruit might be out there.

• Like 2

Just now, Destino said:

Have you guys tried cotton candy grapes?  I got some today thinking my kid might fall for what I was sure was an advertising gimmick.  She’s got what you could call a narrow range of food preferences.  Anyway, I popped one on in my mouth while unpacking the Costco supply run, and there really is a hit of cotton candy flavor.  I didn’t think I’d be surprised by a grape.  

Yeah, they're pretty cool.  Is it Cotton Candy Grape season again?

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

I've seen it a bunch of times in the store. I've  been on the ledge for years about it. I still remember my grandmother yelling at me in Spanish to eat my apple slices. Instead I ate grapes because I thought they tasted like candies.

Then those honeycrisp apples came out and I started liking apples, but it felt wrong, because something so good for you wasn't supposed to taste so delicious. 

Mad science taking it even further with cotton candy grapes just feels wrong. A bridge too far

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Mad science taking it even further with cotton candy grapes just feels wrong. A bridge too far

It’s just a flash of flavor, not that dramatic, and they’re plant breeding produced hybrids not something they sprayed on them (I checked).  Try them.  

They also make these unappetizing shaped grapes.  https://grapery.biz/index.php/our-grapes/moon-drops

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Are they good?

Don't know.  I see them show up at Costco some times, but though I appreciate the novelty I just don't see them and think "I should eat that."  So I've never tried one.