Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've seen you at the ES tailgate and in the pressbox on gameday.  Apparently, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

This from the guy that called me a drinking snob merely for saying I preferred whiskey to beer. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I do believe beer was the only thing offered and you turned it down cause there wasn't any whiskey.  

I drank moonshine instead.  Only the finest most luxurious spirits for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

first, per des &  spiff, why do we as society devote all the resources we do to milking cows and marketing such udder nonsense when we know how to make whisky...and don't give me weak sauce about 'children' or 'nutrition'...fake science is not allowed in this thread

b, some times i feel like billy here in the exasperation (voice/face/rubbing head) and being in that moment where you're just kinda done with trying other ways :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Did you get out to Sunshine General Store yet?

Nope. Been meaning to start ordering out again every now and then. Cooking your own stuff 24/7 gets irksome. First stop is my usual Induan joint, which just recently opened back up.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Yeah they've been at it for the past few weeks here. Someone round here clearly went to SC to stock ups. 🚀 🎇

We're allowed to have the big boys here now...when we lived in Savannah I would scoot over the border & get em...we were on the end of Wilmington Island, so shooting em off over the marsh wasn't any biggie. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 9:24 AM, TryTheBeal! said:

WANT!!

Subaru Brat

How about a LandRover Discovery with snorkel?  All it will cost you is a puppy.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/pet/d/columbus-looking-for-toy-breed-female/7152260225.html

01515_deoWZRibb42_0CI0hq_600x450.jpg

I'm looking for a female toy breed puppy. Looking to trade for a 1996 Landrover Discovery Runs and drives >134,000 miles needs some minor fixes but it doesn't affect driveability

2020 can go **** itself:

Hundreds of elephants found dead in Botswana

Dr Niall McCann said colleagues in the southern African country had spotted more than 350 elephant carcasses in the Okavango Delta since the start of May.

No one knows why the animals are dying, with lab results on samples still weeks away, according to the government.

Botswana is home to a third of Africa's declining elephant population.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

On 7/1/2020 at 9:15 PM, skinsmarydu said:

Idiots are practicing with their fireworks. 🤬

I often refer to the 4th as National hug your dog and try to keep her from freaking out Day. 

Also, **** everyone setting off fireworks on the 2nd and 3rd of July. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I often refer to the 4th as National hug your dog and try to keep her from freaking out Day. 

Also, **** everyone setting off fireworks on the 2nd and 3rd of July. 

**** the ones setting them off in June.  At 3:00 am.  On a work night.

• Like 4

Broken Arrow Oklahoma has the best neighborhood fireworks show I've ever seen.  My parents live there and it's become tradition for us to sit out on the patio and watch the neighborhood people battle it out. They even have it down to where they go back and forth, pausing for each other to see what the other neighbor is going to counter them with. It's hilarious. I'd say these people drop a couple grand each on these fireworks.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 2