Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

31 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Back pain is the worst. Probably need to visit a chiropractor.

See a physical therapist. Stuff like this is their wheel house. My doc puts me on a pill. But the PT goes for the underlying (muscle spasms/strain) in my case using exercises and treatment. 

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Thought I heard gun-fire just now.  Then there was some crackling after a couple of the pops that sounded like fireworks.

Black man must've had an expired inspection sticker. 

This government surveillance van is both cool and creepy, and it could be yours

Whether you're planning a heist and need to gather information, or you're a government agency tracking down the leader of a crime ring, Hollywood has taught us that the unmarked van is the ideal machine for gathering intel. And apparently that's not just a Hollywood trope, because you can buy this actual, honest-to-goodness ex-government surveillance van: a 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager. It's being sold by the Chicago suburb of Streamwood, Ill., on the government surplus auction site GovDeals.

According to the description, the van was acquired by the town as part of a drug seizure and converted to surveillance duty. It looks like a plain white Grand Voyager for the most part, except for the amber flashing light on the roof. Or at least it looks like a light. It's actually the disguise for the camera periscope. Open up the sliding door of the van and you'll discover a swivel mount for the camera, a TV mounted to the back of the driver's seat, and a toolbox that holds all the electronic equipment, including battery chargers for the van and the camera. There are also solid panels behind the windows so that people walking by can't peer in and see all the equipment. 

5750_135_25.jpg

Click on the link for more

Using AirBnB for the first time, I can see the appeal. Came up to Summerland, which is near Santa Barbara. Walked around SB today for the first time. Very nice town. The beaches up here are gorgeous. I'm gonna come back next week and bring my boogie board. Hopefully I see a great white shark 🦈

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Using AirBnB for the first time, I can see the appeal. Came up to Summerland, which is near Santa Barbara. Walked around SB today for the first time. Very nice town. The beaches up here are gorgeous. I'm gonna come back next week and bring my boogie board. Hopefully I see a great white shark 🦈

They're hoping to see you too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRoyq2Bl69giCoFb1Ek9l

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't know if I've got a bigger pet peeve than when you text someone and you're like "Hey, let me know when you have a couple minutes to talk"

And they text back "I can chat now."

So you call a minute or two later and...they don't pick up.  

I always 2nd guess myself and wonder why bother to send the initial message lol.  just call and see if they pick up and then its on them to call you back lol

I emptied my clip on a hornet's nest. By clip I mean can of hornet spray.

Backstory is that those ****ers built a nest right by the handle of my rollaway trash cans. When I pulled it to the curb I they started swarming me. I was looking around for a nest but didn't see one. Anyway, been dealt with.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I evidently have a mouse or mice in my garage because i found mouse **** on my grill. 

Bless her heart, my wife ordered “humane” mouse traps which I am currently rigging with explosives. 

You could rig that grille to be a humane mouse trap. If. you. know. what. I. mean.

GcQS.gif

Edited by Elessar78
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I evidently have a mouse or mice in my garage because i found mouse **** on my grill. 

Bless her heart, my wife ordered “humane” mouse traps which I am currently rigging with explosives. 

Now I feel bad. Last time we had mice, I trapped it, watched it piss itself, then killed it with a hammer and threw it in the garbage

• Haha 2