Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t know if I should cry or stay positive. If I try to stay positive, I feel fake because I’m worried and scared. But if I cry I feel as if I’m losing hope and accepting what I don’t want to admit. I don’t know how to feel. 

What are you worried about? Are you feeling better physically? PM me if you want to, I'm home for the night. 

(And I second everything Renegade said. )

• Like 1

22 hours ago, China said:

Of course they do.

When europeans first settled into the Americas flying pigs were an infrequent site. The winged variety of pig took a long time to mature and therefore took a long time to take flight (hence the expression: when pigs fly). But as with many native fauna, the settlers hunted them into extinction. In the late 90s, there were reports of a small colony in southern Canada.

• Haha 2

Today is the 24th anniversary of Kerri Strug’s amazing vault to win team gold in the ‘96 Olympics.

This is my second favorite all time Olympic moment only behind Ali lighting the Olympic flame that same year.

You could live a million lifetimes and be hard pressed to have one moment as awe inspiring as this one.

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Today is the 24th anniversary of Kerri Strug’s amazing vault to win team gold in the ‘96 Olympics.

This is my second favorite all time Olympic moment only behind Ali lighting the Olympic flame that same year.

You could live a million lifetimes and be hard pressed to have one moment as awe inspiring as this one.

I was at the family beach house, sunburned as hell.  When she went Doc Do Itch on the first try it was like, "no way, the Dream Team of gymnastics can't go out like this."

While there are few similarities, it was the Miracle on Ice moment of my upbringing.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I was at the family beach house, sunburned as hell.  When she went Doc Do Itch on the first try it was like, "no way, the Dream Team of gymnastics can't go out like this."

While there are few similarities, it was the Miracle on Ice moment of my upbringing.

Bela Karoly stood there thinking, "THIS! This is what I starved and verbally abused this girl for for years. For this moment. It makes shutting down her menstrual cycle and sending her to Larry Nassar so worth it."

Edited by Elessar78
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 7/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Woooommmp..wooooommmmp.

giphy.gif

On 7/23/2020 at 5:54 PM, TrancesWithWolves said:

They should've asked Ali to shoot the arrow into the cauldron

Not really surprising to me tg hat the Duffer brothers are being sued. I cant really pinpoint a single thing that stands out about the show, or is original.  It's entire existence is like the result of various sci fi/horror novels and coming of age movies and 80's lore, put into a blender, but done really well.

Bet they "Borrowed " from a whole bunch of people.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Dad got put on the ventilator today. I’m hoping he gets better. He has been dealing with depression because his sister passed away recently. We can’t visit but we can FaceTime him. I think him seeing us makes him sadder. 

I hope he gets better too, man. All of this sucks. Hang in there.

• Like 1