Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I cannot WAIT to hear his explanation when the midwesterners start croaking. Might finally the "Nobody cared about you rednecks anyway before I did. Show some appreciation " response I've been salivating for.

Looking forward to this more than our #2 overall...

Less populated areas have built in social distancing.  Unless they get together in restaurants/bars or church they don’t spend too much time in crowded groups.  NYC on the other hand has crowded everything, even just walking down the street is done in a sea of humanity, and they rely heavily on public transit.  How does one stay virus free on a packed subway train breathing the same air with a large group of strangers, before switching trains and doing it again... multiple times a day.

• Like 2

"Europe is a burning house. The longer we stay inside, the more we put our citizens at risk. We can only appeal to our pride and dignity and declare that we are Italians."

It's sad to see that.

Edited by FrFan

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Trump supporters attacking Asians for spreading Coronavirus while these dumbass white people are out here licking toilet seats and ****.

Supporters attacking yellow people. If we're gonna refer caucasians to white people than let's be fare.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

With the hospital ship arriving in New York to treat non-COVID19 items, people are finally getting a taste of government-run health care treatment.  One man reports showing up to the ship with 3 broken ribs and a ruptured spleen.  Was given Motrin, reminded to hydrate and change his socks.

-joke stolen from Facebook 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

If there are any other HCPs on here, I found thread this very informative.

Thanks.  I wasn't able to follow all of it.  (I assume she's a Doctor.  Or else I'm a worse nurse than I thought.)  But still gained quite a bit from it.  

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

With the hospital ship arriving in New York to treat non-COVID19 items, people are finally getting a taste of government-run health care treatment.  One man reports showing up to the ship with 3 broken ribs and a ruptured spleen.  Was given Motrin, reminded to hydrate and change his socks.

-joke stolen from Facebook 

This is a very poor analogy at best. What they are getting is a taste of emergency triage war time style. They are more of a MASH unit than a normal functioning hospital. To say a military boat sent in an emergency is what government run health care would be like is not anywhere close to a reasonable comparison. Trying to connect dots that do not connect. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

This is a very poor analogy at best. What they are getting is a taste of emergency triage war time style. They are more of a MASH unit than a normal functioning hospital. To say a military boat sent in an emergency is what government run health care would be like is not anywhere close to a reasonable comparison. Trying to connect dots that do not connect. 

You must have missed this bottom line that it was a joke.  It's a very common joke among military people.  No matter what is wrong, that is their fix.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I skipped that last White House dog and pony show press briefing. Why the **** was the My Pillow Guy there, other than for a fresh set of lips to kiss Donald Trump's ass? 

Was he donating pillows to hospitals? Money?  Seriously, was there a legitimate reason he was there related to the Coronavirus issue?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You must have missed this bottom line that it was a joke.  It's a very common joke among military people.  No matter what is wrong, that is their fix.

Sorry. It clearly went right over my head. Just have seen a bunch this as real that i missed it. Please accept my apologies. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Was he donating pillows to hospitals? Money?  Seriously, was there a legitimate reason he was there related to the Coronavirus issue?

Well, if the quote I read was correct, he was also there to push the narrative that the virus was God's punishment because the evil Dems eliminated God from society, until Lord Donald restored God to the Earth.