Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Anybody here think Trump has had one of those long ass Q-tips stuck up his nose, even once?  

No, I think he's lying about being tested because of how uncomfortable it actually is.

I hope the media doesn't get bored with this, the numbers are going to blur together with the goal being herd immunity now, but those people dying are real.

What are worst case scenario numbers?  Is 5 million as someone noted the high water mark once heard immunity reached?  Nearly half the states have less then 5 million people, we talking about losing a state or two from this?

God help us if another strain comes behind the vaccine doesn't work on, that's a tough task even for a new administration.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Sorry to hear about your cousin. That’s just too sad.

Not to sound insensitive, but can you share more? How old was he? When did he get diagnosed and what happened? Did he have any comorbidities? I feel like the details of something like this help

paint the picture.

Hbp.  Wasn't old (39). We don't know how he got it. He lived by himself. I hadn't talked to him since back in the fall, so this was all very sudden.

He was admitted to the hospital last week.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hbp.  Wasn't old (39). We don't know how he got it. He lived by himself. I hadn't talked to him since back in the fall, so this was all very sudden.

Man, that’s tragic. Thanks for sharing.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sorry for your family’s loss. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sorry to read this. Never know what to say. Feel everything you need to feel. This is a good time to rage and cry. Hope you have friends and family via telephone, internet, or at home to support you.

• Thanks 2

Katie Miller is the one who sent  Mother before the cameras to defend Mike Pence not wearing a mask at the Mayo Clinic, saying he didn't know the rule, and then retaliated against the reporter who proved that was a blatant lie.