Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

How is it not the height of hypocrisy for Trump to downplay the need for national testing to "get back to work," yet insists that anybody who gets near him must be tested and who, along with Pence, gets tested every ****ing day?

• Thanks 5

On 5/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, mistertim said:

Trump and some top aides question accuracy of virus death toll

I think deep down we all knew it was only a matter of time before Trump started calling the death toll "fake news". States start to open up, deaths spike, Trump says the media is lying and the deaths aren't real, his followers buy it and Republicans say nothing. Bloody hell, this is going to get seriously bad. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

47 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

For Katie Miller, there’s a silver lining to catching the virus in that - at least for awhile - she gets to be isolated from Stephen Miller. 

Rona is only the 2nd worst thing she's had in her this year.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 9

He truly has no idea how infectious diseases work, and seems completely unable to learn.  This is the biggest failure of presidential leadership in my lifetime.  Truly pathetic and heartbreaking for our country.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

This week I’m seeing many more people out without masks and I’m not talking about outside for walks.  Saw six people in the grocery store with no masks on.  

Probably following the wonderful example of our President and his gray monkey.  

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This might be the most stunning thing I've ever heard him say. I cannot even comprehend the level of ignorance on display by this statement. I mean...I just...jesus christ

I had the same reaction you did to that.  Stunning.  ****ing incredible.  It’s like a spoof, but it’s real.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

For Katie Miller, there’s a silver lining to catching the virus in that - at least for awhile - she gets to be isolated from Stephen Miller. 

i was actually hoping they would ignore the quarantine. Let them spend every minute together. the sicker she gets the closer he should be. Just sayin'

• Like 4

So he’s so dumb he doesn’t even understand how people can get sick. Crazy. Combine this with him seriously thinking we could inject people with disinfectant and you have to understand that this guy has to be one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. I do actually wonder if he has some kind of learning deficiency. It’s hard to be over 70 and not understand these things just by experience, unless you have some kind of problem with your brain. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It’s hard to be over 70 and not understand these things just by experience, unless you have some kind of problem with your brain. 

It's dementia. 

My dad's got past just memory loss, my grandmother caught him trying to dig something out of an electrical socket with his pocket knife (he was an engineer for NASA in the 60s), but his mind wasn't making the right connections. 

Trump's been an asshole grifter his entire life, but his syphilitic dementia has taken over. It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic for the country. 

• Like 5

Does health care workers whose debt we should pay off include doctors?  I can think of a lot of people I’d want the government to help before paying debt off before doctors.  At least 90% of the country would be ahead of them in line for debt relief.  I love doctors, understand how important they are, but when it comes time to hand out money I’m getting sick of it going to country club memberships.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So he’s so dumb he doesn’t even understand how people can get sick. Crazy. Combine this with him seriously thinking we could inject people with disinfectant and you have to understand that this guy has to be one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. I do actually wonder if he has some kind of learning deficiency. It’s hard to be over 70 and not understand these things just by experience, unless you have some kind of problem with your brain. 

It's because he's never had to do anything for himself, always has others working for him. He's never developed any life skills, just grifter skills. He doesn't even get an A for those, because he's so transparent to most people.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Trump's been an asshole grifter his entire life, but his syphilitic dementia has taken over.

I've thought it was BSE/mad cow disease from the hamberders........

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot If Donald Trump catches the coronavirus from one of his staff, he'll claim he got it from Barack Obama's desk.'

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bcl05 said:

He truly has no idea how infectious diseases work, and seems completely unable to learn.  This is the biggest failure of presidential leadership in my lifetime.  Truly pathetic and heartbreaking for our country.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Remember, this is the guy who apparently asked, as a serious question, whether nuking a hurricane would make it go away. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Remember, this is the guy who apparently asked, as a serious question, whether nuking a hurricane would make it go away. 

The guy who, before the idiots elected him, when asked about his plans for the national debt, said we should look into whether the people we owed would accept partial payment. 

I think he was still a candidate when he asked what good it was to have a nuclear triad, if we never used it?   

The guy who's "national security expert" was surprised to learn that, when a member of Trump's campaign staff phones the Russian Ambassador, the NSA records the call.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2

Wait... what?

Sports > Work and Education!

Dana White Says President Trump Watching UFC 249 As 'Blueprint' For Opening Up U.S.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/08/dana-white-donald-trump-ufc-249-president-america-covid-19-coronavirus/

President Donald Trump will be tuned in to UFC 249 on Saturday to get some ideas on how to reopen the rest of the country amid the coronavirus pandemic, so says UFC honcho Dana White.

Of course, Dana and Donald are very close friends who go back decades -- and they talk all the time.

So, with Dana pushing forward with UFC 249 this weekend -- using teams of medical professionals to test all fighters and staffers -- we asked if Trump would be looking at the event as kind of a blueprint.

"Absolutely," White said Friday on "TMZ Live" ... "His whole philosophy was let's get sports back first, figure out how to do that safely. Then let's start figuring out how do you get people back in the office? How do you get people in cubicles? And, then how do you get kids back in school?"

"So, this is something we've been working on and yes, he's absolutely watching what we're doing this weekend."

• Haha 1