Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

I haven't stepped into a 7-11 since the outbreak. I stopped there today and saw my local store had a plastic glass around the cashiers. I felt like i was at a bank and in OR at the same place with the cashiers wearing masks and gloves. 

I know we won't look at door handles and knobs, and grocery carts the same anymore. :(

I am a very clean person (I even wash my hands after wearing socks) so to me it is not an issue but to most it will be highly inconvenient though.

We should see men coming out of the bathrooms with their hands washed though...lol Guess that is a positive thanks to Mr. Coronavirus. 

That means millions of people, not the ~20k confirmed so far in the UK. Suspect the situation is same here in the US. We’ve likely already had millions of cases, most being undetected due to mild or no symptoms.

Edited by No Excuses

52 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I cannot WAIT to hear his explanation when the midwesterners start croaking. Might finally the "Nobody cared about you rednecks anyway before I did. Show some appreciation " response I've been salivating for.

Looking forward to this more than our #2 overall...

No one should look forward to people dying.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zskins said:

I haven't stepped into a 7-11 since the outbreak. I stopped there today and saw my local store had a plastic glass around the cashiers. I felt like i was at a bank and in OR at the same place with the cashiers wearing masks and gloves.

Was in Giant the other day and they have a plastic screens at all the registers. Might start seeing them in more stores.