Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

9 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I honestly don't even think that matters all that much so long as their team doctors can examine the player.

Well with the new CBA he will be walking a fine line and he will have to play or not get paid or get credit for a season. We will see how this plays out but I believe the Skins call his bluff.

7 minutes ago, duffy said:

I don't know, I think Buffalo owns that division for the next several seasons. 

Maybe, but Josh Allen has to be in the bottom 5 QBs in the league in throwing ability. Diggs wasn't happy winning in Minnesota, do you think he'll be happy in Buffalo if he's not getting the ball?

50 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

This team will no longer be a FA team. We're building through the draft, quit panicking. This is a process and we will get better slowly and organically. 

Is that what we gonna tell Haskins everytime we are picking turf out his facemask?  That oline will be disturbing if we trade Trent, God help us if Brandon holds out.

He got 20 MIL per and we offered “significantly” more money?  How the heck much did we offer?

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yes on Fuller! Wonder if he’ll go back to CB or stay at Safety...Totally happy he’s back.

should have never left. Awesome to have him back

Archived