Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

welcome back fuller.  i hope we get boston tomorrow.  didn't really think bradberry was going to us as he was a gettleman guy.  god i hope the chargers pick up williams for his demand so we can get that 2nd pick.  that would give the skin an extra 14mil towards the cap.  if that would happen, i would resign dunbar to a decent extension to make his ass happy.  give him 8-9 mil a year for 4 yrs.

Jesus. I look at Amari Cooper’s contract and wonder what size contract Terry McLaurin is going to command. 

I might be in the minority here, but having missed out on Cooper, I might save some of my powder and use it to resign some of my own guys. Jonathan Allen, Dunbar, Scherff, even Trent Williams. 

I think I’d aim for reasonably priced free agents like Tre Boston. We obviously still need help at OT, LB and TE.

I think our current table of corners mind wind up looking pretty deep. Dunbar, Moreau, Fuller, Moreland...

1 hour ago, carex said:

Is this draft considered weak.  Because I think they're the sixth team to trade out of the first.  Colts, Steelers, Bears, Rams, Bills and Texans

I mean, that means there's also 6 more times that a team traded INTO the first by giving up proven vets. It goes both ways. 

2 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Jesus. I look at Amari Cooper’s contract and wonder what size contract Terry McLaurin is going to command. 

I might be in the minority here, but having missed out on Cooper, I might save some of my powder and use it to resign some of my own guys. Jonathan Allen, Dunbar, Scherff, even Trent Williams. 

I think I’d aim for reasonably priced free agents like Tre Boston. We obviously still need help at OT, LB and TE.

I think our current table of corners mind wind up looking pretty deep. Dunbar, Moreau, Fuller, Moreland...

i would not waste money on resigning j. allen

26 minutes ago, dyst said:

So two years into this career, with plays like this (video below), we traded this guy for an old JAG. Bruce was an idiot beyond words.

What are you talking about? We got Alex Smith and we got Kendall Fuller. We got all the players in the trade! 4D chess move right there.

29 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Likely Targets?

FS: Ward, Boston, Randall

WR: Sanders, Funchess

LB: Littleton, Schobert, Martinez

OT: D. Williams

TE: Ebron

CB: Breeland, Ryan

It's unclear, but Fuller might take FS out of the picture.  Since he moved around the Chiefs defense playing corner, nickel, and safety.  He struggled a bit doing it from what I read, but he had some good games (like the Super Bowl).

4 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Allen is going to look like a stud as a penetrating 3 technique, in an attacking 4-3 designed to play the run on the way to the QB. He’s in for a big year. 

If we draft Young, then Allen is really a backup. A valuable, versatile one, but still the 5th guy on a 4 man unit. Really not wise today he money to players in that spot.

If we're gonna take Chase, I'd be gauging the trade market for Allen.

7 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

If we draft Young, then Allen is really a backup. A valuable, versatile one, but still the 5th guy on a 4 man unit. Really not wise today he money to players in that spot.

If we're gonna take Chase, I'd be gauging the trade market for Allen.

As far as I understand, Allen wouldn't be competing with Chase. He'd be a DT like Payne, Ion, and Settle. He'd make awesome depth, but if we really must trade someone, I'd wait until after seeing them on the field to decide who among Allen, Payne, and Ion is expendable.

Archived