Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I'd add, I think having Kerrigan in the rotation, is very Giants SB teams.  They rotated 3 really good defense ends, with one dominant one in Strahan.  They would use Tuck on the inside at times. You keep everyone fresh, bring a DE inside at times, etc.  This D line is deep.

I wish we had an O line though.  That's my #1 concern by a mile.    Haskins was often under duress.  Not as bad as Wentz on that front but bad enough for me.  But the D line is exciting. 

I posted something like this earlier in the thread. We need some offensive playmakers next offseason and this franchise is going somewhere. 

Edited by clskinsfan

He is as good as advertised, with tremendous athletism, power, moves and on top of that he's smart. See at 00:35 he's not just bullrushing instead he's focused on the football, adjusting his game accordingly.

This OL as the potential to be as devastating as the 85 Bears

Edited by FrFan

The forgotten play that was called back (Matt I neutral zone infraction). This guy is going to create so many turnovers for our defense. Look at him absolutely blow by Peters, that bend for his size is nuts. Kind of bull**** how this flag was thrown as he got the QB hit, seems a bit fishy. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

The forgotten play that was called back (Matt I neutral zone infraction). This guy is going to create so many turnovers for our defense. Look at him absolutely blow by Peters, that bend for his size is nuts. Kind of bull**** how this flag was thrown as he got the QB hit, seems a bit fishy. 

yeah wtf I don't see any offsides at all? they never did a replay live either

edit: I can't figure out how to delete the video from the quote sorry mods 

Edited by XxSpearheadxX
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I know they don’t actually play against each other on the field but...

Chase Young vs Isaiah Simmons next week.

Should be interesting.  I watched most of the Arizona game and of course ours.  Based on just that sample in spite of the euphoria of yesterday's win, I'd say Arizona looks like the distinctly better team.  Didn't shock me that we opened as 7 point underdogs.  Big test.  if they win that game, I'd be very impressed. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

The get off speed and the bend to get the passer is astonishing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrFan said:

He is as good as advertised, with tremendous athletism, power, moves and on top of that he's smart. See at 00:35 he's not just bullrushing instead he's focused on the football, adjusting his game accordingly.

This OL as the potential to be as devastating as the 85 Bears

We did good... Let's not anger the gods now. 🤫

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, volsmet said:

Chase is a top 2 defensive player in the league, and that’s being kind to Donald.

Still feel the same this morning? Who are your top 5? 

Crazy to me that Chase was so good in game 1, against a veteran OT in Peters. He could easily have had 3 sacks today. Constant disruption.