Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

16 minutes ago, mistertim said:

We saw him beat a T/G double team and chase down Haskins like some goddamn 6'5 265 lb cheetah in that clip from FedEx. 

Lol, I should have clarified.  I'm talking about when the offense is in true pass sets.

2 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

We know he had one on Christian as well. 

My memory isn't what it used to be.  When was this?

4 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Probably quite a bit. My only real reason for stopping myself from getting too excited is that every “sack” I’ve seen has come when he’s facing a TE or RB. Think he was going against Gibson in the video above. 

This confuses me. Why in the world would you put a TE or RB on Chase Young solo? Or is JDR just REALLY good at getting his guys into favorable matchups?

4 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Woh, some big news here.  Looks like 1st team D and 1st team skill position players, but the offensive lineman showed are:

LT - 74 - Geron Christian

LG - Unknown

C - 60 - Keith Ismael

RG - 71 - Wes Schweitzer

RT - 78 - Cornelius Lucas

So Wes Schweitzer is healthy now?  Is this the 2nd team o-line paired with 1st team skill players against 1st team D?

8 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Woh, some big news here.  Looks like 1st team D and 1st team skill position players, but the offensive lineman showed are:

Ryan Lewis and Reaves out there as DB's ; That looks like 3rd string on that unit.

As for the Unknown Guard, it looks like Martin.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

My first post!  Long time 'Skins fan.  Been lurking ES for years.

Just wanted to start in this thread, since I feel that Chase Young is the future of this franchise.  Feels eerily similar to when we drafted LaVar Arrington second overall in 2000.  I'm old enough to remember all of the hype and enthusiasm coming out of that years draft.  Obviously, I hope Chase Young's career with us turns out completely different.  I think he has a legit chance at breaking Jevon Kearse's rookie sack record.

Anyhow, HTTR!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2