Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Just gotta hope Allen is replaced with a real GM or the top prospects are so good that we can't miss that high lol

I have been hoping the top prospects were that good for years. We have only be right once and that guy hates us now lmaocrycrycrylmao

4 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

WRONG!!!  Educated Skins fans buried him LONG BEFORE he was even DRAFTED by Dan Snyder.   (wasn't drafted by the skins football people, was drafted by the skins owner)

This has to be Grant Paulsen. If not just as insufferable that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Payne and Collins are probably my 2 favorite defensive players.

I like them too along with Allen.  But this team is so tainted.  The stink is thick and on everyone and everything.    ‘‘‘Tis the Dan Snyder and Bruce allen effect. 

1 minute ago, ksun247 said:

And folks wanted KOC as the new Head Coach. Play calling has to get better, but we may only get 1 chance to show it, if that.

I don’t believe KOC is calling his game plan. I think he is calling the plays but it is heavily being suggested by Callahan. 

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Good thing MN has had numerous penalties or this would be worse.

The Vikings look flawed, but according to the announcers they are ready to make a move in the post season. Just watch if they get into the ost season they will be one and done

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

He’s very raw and doesn’t look like he’s been prepared for playing at all.  

Well he should of never been drafted where he was..there were QB's that weren't even drafted that are better than he is.

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Unfortunately the Redskins are too stupid to realize they got a dud. We'll keep Haskins around for a few years and continue to lose. 

I support tanking for Trevor.

Just keep building the defense until then.

Archived