Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Go out with your boots on.

I imagine Gruden and McCoy in his office this week, after he officially gives him the start.

McCoy is leaving the office after an intense hug has been shared.

McCoy turns around in the doorway, one solitary tear rolling down his cheek, and emotionally salutes Gruden. 

Gruden gives him a grim nod. The Captain and his First Mate will go down with the ship. Heroes in each others' minds. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Huh?  This defense was pretty good for a couple of quarters.  That's it.  They are awful.

To clarify I am talking about tossing colt in to play against the Patriots,  that is the top defense 

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

This is the guy JAY thinks gives us our best shot? Jay is a drunk, cig smoking tool.

Colt may look better in practice because he is a veteran and had time to learn your crap playbook but it doesn’t mean he is the best QB on this team.

Not defending Jay anymore, but "best" doesn't mean "good."  Of the Broncos, Cardinals, Bengals, Dolphins, and Redskins, one of us is the best.

Mingia guys... Haskins isn’t out there because he played awful last week against the Giants. That doesn’t make him a bust yet, but he was legitimately terrible. Mechanics were horrendous, reads were horrendous. Putting him out there is a disservice to the franchise AND the kid who needs to learn and improve. 

No. McCoy and/or Keenum aren’t MUCH better options. But they are much more mechanically sound and more experienced.

Keenum has been in a walking boot. McCoy is out there to protect the kid. Not for any other reason. Give it a rest. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I imagine Gruden and McCoy in his office this week, after he officially gives him the start.

McCoy is leaving the office after an intense hug has been shared.

McCoy turns around in the doorway, one solitary tear rolling down his cheek, and emotionally salutes Gruden. 

Gruden gives him a grim nod. The Captain and his First Mate will go down with the ship. Heroes in each others' minds. 

Not enough reach arounds in this fan fiction.

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

You ever met the guy?  He gets paid to do what he does with the Skintangibles, he actually cares about the team, and he's incredibly nice.

I have never met him.  Can’t stand listening to him.  Frank Herzog was much better than him.  Plus he wasn’t a mouthpiece for Synder.  He’d actually criticize the team on occasion if need be.

Archived