Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Houston Oilers

TK

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

And this is why you don't call out the fan base for not coming to the games.  You win and they will come, but making it seem like we don't care and they are already down 10-0 at home on homecoming week...

Yeah, the defense isn't playing like they care at all.15 yard cushions, no tackling, no pressure.

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

You're not seeing what he sees though lol. You're in your living room. Smith may see that he has to put the ball a bit high to get it over a defender that you may not even see on replay. Many QBs have to throw those kind of passes. That's why you have high throws, behind the shoulder throws, etc. Sometimes it's up to the receiver to adjust to the ball and catch it.

I get what you're saying, and you're right. However, Davis didn't drop that pass, he was blasted by the DB. Smith must not have seen that coming.

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Haha look at the difference in the 6-3 teams. I was saying last week we would see the difference. 

I think most realistic people here openly talked about this being the worst 6-3 division leader in recent memory. 

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

Lmao..Every good team they play they get blown out..I just don't see how this coaching staff or FO are gonna survive the whole season 

There is a significant portion of our fan base that seem to think there’s something good going on here.

Archived