Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

Just now, Idaho fan said:

A legit WR would really help this offense.  I don’t put as much blame on smith as many here.  

I agree to a certain extent.  Alex Smith & AP both don't look completely comfortable running this offense yet.  AP still shows signs of why he was the best RB in the NFL for awhile, but it is obvious that he is still learning to be productive in this scheme.

I think its interesting we decided to attack downfield with barely any time left, I'm guessing there was something the coaches saw in the defense but you have to get 3 there and we didn't really give ourselves a chance.

Sometimes it looks like we're trying to sabotage ourselves.

Just now, dyst said:

Either Jay or Alex is a complete moron. All of a sudden they don’t play for thr FG. Of all the games, this want to go for the jugular here? Also lol hits Flloyd in chest and he can’t catch it.

Have to agree. Was wondering why not throw a hitch or something outside to a TE to get us in FG range. 

Just now, mistertim said:

No, it was Floyd. Everyone just seems addicted to piling on Doctson right now it seems because he didn't catch one very difficult ball where there was likely PI, and another where he dove and completely laid out and the ball was still a yard beyond him.

Doctson is trash, it doesnt matter who throws to him

Just now, mistertim said:

No, it was Floyd. Everyone just seems addicted to piling on Doctson right now it seems because he didn't catch one very difficult ball where there was likely PI, and another where he dove and completely laid out and the ball was still a yard beyond him.

He's also sucked for a couple of years and been injured for another.  So there's that.

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

Whoever brought Smith to this team needs to be fired at ****ing half time

It’s kind of amazing. 10 years in the league and he can’t read a defense. He looks for the open guy

reid was able to hide it with the RPOs just like Shanny did with RGIii

Archived