Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

So I guess this is where no throwing into tight windows hurts this offense with Alex at the helm. This team lacks explosiveness at the wide out position. They never get separation so they never get the ball. I would say let it go Alex. But you have to worry about whether they would even make the catch under tight coverage.

Terrible combination. And Gruden continues to pick up 6'2+, lurchy wideouts. Until he gets a burner, this team will struggle in the passing game.

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Kirk was gone regardless.  The question shouldn't be "What if we kept Kirk"  The more legitimate question is, was trading for Alex the best move, especially if the team ends up .500ish again.  Were there other QB's out there (I suppose include Colt McCoy? eh....) in there.

Also, I do think sometimes we make final judgement too soon.  Alex in this offense, first year, with mediocre WR's.  

Kirk was not gone.  His side made an offer to us.  If we accept it without condition he would have to stay, that's contract law.   There was so much time to get something done, it is disingenuous to say "he was gone."

Archived