Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

1 minute ago, skinsfan1523 said:

This game is over, judging by our lack of being able to make any single adjustment to better ourself this year.

I bet the Panthers fans thought the game was over too with only 8 mins left in the 4th qt. This is only the half and it is a tie game. There is still lots of football to be played. We will win. 

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

No, it was Floyd. Everyone just seems addicted to piling on Doctson right now it seems because he didn't catch one very difficult ball where there was likely PI, and another where he dove and completely laid out and the ball was still a yard beyond him.

You're right Doctson is secretly really good. That's why he consistently gets so much separation and catches so many balls. 

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

The entire league and media thought it was a good move.

The entire league and media can think what they want. They are driven by results. So far, the results Alex Smith has produced have been horrific. He cant even hit wide open receivers, no pocket presence, just looking like a rookie qb.

What worries me about this game is the Cowboys tied this game up with 1 play.  Outside of that, they have looked like garbage.  So if say, they make 3-5 good plays in the 2nd half, once the defenses are more tired? Then what?

I don't even see Dallas's defense as looking that good so far, just Washington's offense being lame.

Archived