Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

Alex Smith does not know this offense as well as Cousins did and it shows right now. It's gonna take time cause Cousins knew where people would be and got rid of the ball quickly but Alex doesn't have that feel or trust with the receivers at this point. Maybe later in the year he might!

1 minute ago, zskins said:

@Idaho fan Well looks like you got your wish of throwing deep, except Alex is over throwing instead. :(

Yeah and if Floyd would have caught the ball that hit him in the chest we would be up by 7.   But bottom line our offense isn’t getting it done. Need a much better second half

HTTR

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Shut up shut up shut up shut up! Doctson sucks!!!   lalalalala I can't hear you!

You guys do realize that more than one player can suck, right?

If I threw the ball to another person of similar ability, then we would both be terrible.  Suck isn't exclusive to just one Redskin at a time.

Dont get the hate for Doctson today. Hes done nothing wrong. Some people letting their view of him overall cloud their judgement of his game today. The balls his missed on that drive were PI and uncatchable. Thats on the refs and Smith. Im not his biggest fan by any means - hes sucked most of the time hes been a Skin but lets call the game as it happens instead of ****ing him out for the failings of others.

Kirk was gone regardless.  The question shouldn't be "What if we kept Kirk"  The more legitimate question is, was trading for Alex the best move, especially if the team ends up .500ish again.  Were there other QB's out there (I suppose include Colt McCoy? eh....) in there.

Also, I do think sometimes we make final judgement too soon.  Alex in this offense, first year, with mediocre WR's.  

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Let me ask: On the pass to Doctson where he jumps in the air to try and make the catch. The corner basically stops his running, so that Doctson runs into him and jumps to try and catch.  How is that not illegal contact?  The defender was not making a play on the ball, he didn't have his head turned around.  Last I checked a cornerback can't simply stop and impede route of the WR?

ANd he had his arms draped on Doctson.  Obvious PI imo

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

The skins could have offered cousins 100 million and he still would have left

After last year, yes. In 2015, when he won us the division? No. 

Last year, the garbage scowl disguised as a "front office" was clear as day to him. He was smart. Look at this ****-show of an offense we've got on the field right now ... one we just offered an extension to, lol. 

I hear the cackling of Reid off in the distance yet again. 

Archived