Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kenny Mayne: Dear Fellow White People: Or should I have said ‘Caucasian’?

Bozo the kKklown

30 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Oh ok, the long term “both sides.”

Like I said, we are past hypotheticals and are now focusing on reality. Because right now we are seeing fascist policies play out to harm Central American families leaving places that this country caused to spiral. And children are being separated from families.

This isn’t theory, this is reality. Please wake up.

Don’t talk down to me.

You know who I don’t want to stick up for?  A self righteous prick who posts clickbait articles alienating white people.

10 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Do you agree with the article's position "most white people don’t actively fight to eradicate inequality and injustice because they usually benefit in some small way."?  

I disagree. I think the reason most white people dont actively fight to eradicate inequality is the same reason less than half The United States votes on a regular basis: apathy.

How many Asians fight inequality. What about Hispanics... or maybe middle easterners? What percentage of black people actively fight inequality. 

Id wager the answer is just about the same for all races. Whites maybe 80 percent of the average because they don’t have to deal with it on a daily basis...

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am just going to assume most of the posters in here who are complaining the most didn't actually read the article.

I did, it's a stupid fn article, trying to shame an entire race to your cause like other races aren't racist.  

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

what did you disagree with in the article?

Do you agree with this?

I thought white people were evil.

I was right.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Don’t talk down to me.

You know who I don’t want to stick up for?  A self righteous prick who posts clickbait articles alienating white people.

Yeah, I agree.  

I try to live by the Golden Rule...do unto others.  Treat everyone like you'd like to be treated.  But when an article like that starts with "I used to think white people were evil."  and concludes it with all white people being cowardly...I dunno, it just makes me sad because it doesn't help anything.  If MLK is the standard on to how to win people over and send a message, this article is way far from that.  I think MLK would be pretty upset by that article.

I've said it on here before, you don't get people to come around to your point of view by telling them how stupid they are or how wrong they are.  People these days just want to put others down who hold opposing viewpoints and take the moral high ground for themselves so they can cast judgement on others because that's what matters in America, 2018.  I've got the moral high ground, you don't.  No one's got genuine interest in winning people over and opening up their minds, they're just too busy flinging insults and pissing people off.  

Blacks shouldn't get a pass for hating white people anymore then whites a pass for hating black people.  That's equality.  I've lost count how many times I've had to interrupt a conversation to say my mom isn't like that, how often do you think that goes well for me behind my back?

8 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Attention getting headline, but eff it. If you stand by and do nothing when evil is taking place, you are a coward.

What a crock of ****. Historical illiteracy raises it's ugly head again I see. Why don't you read up on the history of slavery and then the history of the abolitionist movement and get a clue.

I don't understand what the article is asking white people to do though.

Vote democrat? is that what the article is trying to guilt me into doing?  As a guy who is perpetually on the fence this is a horrible idea....though it may work on some college girls

12 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

I don't understand what the article is asking white people to do though.

Vote democrat? is that what the article is trying to guilt me into doing?  As a guy who is perpetually on the fence this is a horrible idea....though it may work on some college girls

At least once a week, I will receive an email from a well-meaning white person who wants to know what they can do to fight injustice and inequality. The answer to that is simple. Whenever and wherever you spot racism or inequality, say something. Do something.

The problem with the article  is that it's not just White people that are cowards. People in general are cowards.  Most people, regardless of race, don't want to take any sort of action.  It's probably just human nature.  The best way to do something about the direction of the country is to vote.  There are crazy people out there.  If I join some protest, what if somebody decides to shoot?  Screw it, I am just gonna vote.  

How many White Supremacists are there in this country?  I would say millions.  The majority of those bozos  are also hiding.  People don't like to show their face, period.

You gotta be concerned about Doxing too.  You want death threats?  I have a 3 yr old child to take care of.

See the majority of people simply have their own problems and lives to deal with. The majority of people hate their jobs, have trouble paying their bills, trying to keep their families together or simply trying to see/spend time with their kids.

Majority of people just don't have time to fight for someone else's goals in life....doesn't make them cowards

Now if were talking about some black kid getting beat up by some roaming gang of Nazis in front of me? yeah ill pull my gun on those guys and id fight for that kid

The thing is, Whites are not one demographic.  Whites in this country know exactly where they came from.  

I have a feeling that if we nominated an Italian American, that person would probably win the Southern European vote. He will  also win the Irish or Polish  vote if he is Catholic.  You can absolutely play identity politics even if our nominee is White.  

5 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am just going to assume most of the posters in here who are complaining the most didn't actually read the article.

Sorry I am late to the party.

No I did not read the article.  An article with such a stupid, racist opening line will not get a click from me.  Change one word in that title and it would be an article on Infowars that would be used to show how the entire Right is racist.  Overly general negative statements about an entire group of people based on the color of their skin is something I expect from the Right.  And I won't give them the clicks either.

You should be ashamed of yourself for even sharing this article, much less starting a thread just for it.  But it seems to just prove you are the person I have suspected you were for a while.

30 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

@BenningRoadSkin Would you consider yourself a racist?

Of course he is, Ive called it out over and over again (only to get bashed and called a racist myself).  It’s pathetic what he does and his history of posts (not sure how he is still able to post honestly).  Glad others are finally calling it out as well.  Hes the biggest hypocrite on this board. /endrant 

My only post in here.

He’s one of only 2 people in this entire site I have on ignore. Not because I don’t like him, but I tired of the over the top, race generalizing, inciting, hyperbolic posts. 

He seems like a very intelligent poster, but his single handed agenda puts me off.  Glad others see this too.

21 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

My only post in here.

He’s one of only 2 people in this entire site I have on ignore. Not because I don’t like him, but I tired of the over the top, race generalizing, inciting, hyperbolic posts. 

He seems like a very intelligent poster, but his single handed agenda puts me off.  Glad others see this too.

Same except he’s 1 of 1 on ignore.  I may not agree with others but am happy to hear their takes and learn because they are generally rationale and not over the top.  

Ive always imagined Benning as some college kid preaching the "truth". Hey more power to him before life grinds the passion out of ya kid.

Life eventually makes folks understand its you against the world....there are no teams 

Hilarious. 

This is so obscenely ignorant... I can't gather my thoughts. 

I feel sorry for folks that agree with this article or use this type of agenda/propoganda to try to further a belief they have. 

Pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself for even posting this nonsense. 

I'll say this as a generalization towards the article... If white folks are so bad... why in the hell have they not enslaved folks all over again ? 

This type of **** frustrates me and makes me realize how truly arrogant and obnoxious folks can be. 

Archived