Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kenny Mayne: Dear Fellow White People: Or should I have said ‘Caucasian’?

Bozo the kKklown

23 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I hear their women folk have slanty hoo-haws.

Aaaaaaaanyway.... I'm going to go eat some unseasoned potato salad and then play with my small penis.

You should change your name to Uncensored Potato Salad. 

Mods make this happen. You have the power not him. 

If you are white in this country, you have benefitted from a racist system established nearly 500 years ago. If you are a white male, it's doubly so.

The end.

(My mom was the plaintiff in a landmark WV Supreme Court case that overturned what was essentially a Jim Crow law that limited ballot access to white men. I grew up in a town that had no minorities. None. So why did it not only have a Jim Crow law on the books, but why was it enforcing it in 1978? Because she was a leftist woman. It was convenient. We allow ugly things to continue because it's convenient).

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Aaaaaaaanyway.... I'm going to go eat some unseasoned potato salad and then play with my uncircumsised small penis.

fixed :)

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

True. I peeded that. All things being equal I dont care about them, but we are almost from the same place and learned alot of the same things so I probably do expect a little more from you than I do most folks. That and your black. You know where im going with that. 

Which means things aren't even or fair. This forum, at times, as a point.

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

What exactly did I say was racist?

White people have done and continue to do monstrous things in this country and white people arent saying much about it.

If pointing out that white people have done horrible things make me racist, then sure. Some how me saying white people, please do a lot better because your inaction is harming and killing innocent is racist. 

Ok, but have you ever posted an article about something that black society struggles with that doesn’t point the blame on white people? 

Because if everything is the white mans fault it sure sounds like a scapegoat and scapegoating a race is, well, racist.

Black people do horrible things. Asian people do horrible things, Middle easterners do horrible things. White horrible do horrible things.

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

What does taking “zero role” in creating the system make you?

#electricalsocket

Not exactly what I said. 

Every white person on this board has benefitted in one way or another (likely many ways) from the civilization that our white ancestors have created here in the US.  Mostly, we are oblivious to it.  In our daily lives, oblivious.  

We should strive for a civilization where minorities reap the same benefits.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Ok, but have you ever posted an article about something that black society struggles with that doesn’t point the blame on white people? 

Because if everything is the white mans fault it sure sounds like a scapegoat and scapegoating a race is, well, racist.

Black people do horrible things. Asian people do horrible things, Middle easterners do horrible things. White horrible do horrible things.

Not exactly what I said. 

Are rednecks rolling around with confederate flags and attending Unite the Right marches taking “zero role”?  Yes or no?

And are you vigorously opposing this anti-American activity? Yes or no?

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Every white person on this board has benefitted in one way or another (likely many ways) from the civilization that our white ancestors have created here in the US.  Mostly, we are oblivious to it.  In our daily lives, oblivious.  

Dont they though? I understand we need to do a lot more, but I mean, illegal immigrants aren’t risking the journey because life is horrible here.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Are rednecks rolling around with confederate flags and attending Unite the Right marches taking “zero role”?  Yes or no?

And are you vigorously opposing this anti-American activity? Yes or no?

No to your first question. But that is hardly “all white people” as the article suggests.  Yes I oppose the confederate unite the right marches but I’m not joining antifa. It doesn’t make me a coward though.  None of my friends/family attend those marches, if they did, I wouldn’t talk to them.

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

No to your first question. But that is hardly “all white people” as the article suggests.  Yes I oppose the confederate unite the right marches but I’m not joining antifa. It doesn’t make me a coward though.  None of my friends/family attend those marches, if they did, I wouldn’t talk to them.

Why do you think you'd need to join Antifa to oppose those marches? Why is Antifa the first thing you think of when it comes to opposing those kinds of marches? 

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dont they though? I understand we need to do a lot more, but I mean, illegal immigrants aren’t risking the journey because life is horrible here.

No it’s not even close.

White people can walk into a store and not have security watch them for shoplifting.  White people can get pulled over for speeding or arrested for possession and not worry about police brutality.  White people can gather in groups and not have lookey-loos call the police.  White people don’t have to worry about absurdly high ratios of incarceration of their family members compared to other races.  Life for white people is remarkably easier than it is for many minorities.  We’ve just been living that way all along and can’t tell that it’s so bad for other races.

People from other countries come here because our country is better than theirs.  That’s not the standard that I feel we should accept.  We want to be the best and we should treat our newcomers thusly, not shun them.  That isn’t American to me.

34 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Which means things aren't even or fair. This forum, at times, as a point.

Exactly why I said you know where I'm going with that. 

23 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Benefiting from a system you had zero role in creating doesn’t make you a coward or a racist, it makes you human.

I believe the article is saying that benefiting from a system and seeing not fault in it or doing anything to help fix it is cowardly. To which I agree. 

12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Ok, but have you ever posted an article about something that black society struggles with that doesn’t point the blame on white people?

I'm not sure why you think this even matters. If he said he thinks every problem in the black community is derived from how we have been treated in the country that wouldn't make him a racist. Saying he hates white people because they caused all of black peoples problems would. 

And he has never said that on this site. 

2 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Why do you think you'd need to join Antifa to oppose those marches? Why is Antifa the first thing you think of when it comes to opposing those kinds of marches? 

Because the president and all the Twitter racists out there claim that anyone who opposes those marches are antifa and no one ever calls them on their bull****.  Plus, antifa stands for “anti fascist”.  **** yeah I’m anti fascist.

I proudly stand with Antifa and put my money where my mouth is.  At nearly 50, I’m a bit too seasoned to get in the mosh pit these days.

Plus, I understand that I’m a pretty dude.  Those white trash scrubs ain’t gonna get their hands anywhere near my lady-pleaser.

26 minutes ago, Springfield said:

No it’s not even close.

White people can walk into a store and not have security watch them for shoplifting.  White people can get pulled over for speeding or arrested for possession and not worry about police brutality.  White people can gather in groups and not have lookey-loos call the police.  White people don’t have to worry about absurdly high ratios of incarceration of their family members compared to other races.  Life for white people is remarkably easier than it is for many minorities.  We’ve just been living that way all along and can’t tell that it’s so bad for other races.

People from other countries come here because our country is better than theirs.  That’s not the standard that I feel we should accept.  We want to be the best and we should treat our newcomers thusly, not shun them.  That isn’t American to me.

Ehh... Stereotypes are mostly based on reality.

I have been pulled over, my brother, my sisters, etc. Never had our ass beat, nor are we white. 

Behavior and simply being somewhat compliant works just fine. 

I see a group of white folks gathering should I assume a lynching is next ? 

I get your point of a gathering of blacks... that is paranoia and simple racism. 

I have seen that and been accused at times...simply because I was non-white. 

The incarceration point boils down to economics, education, and environment. 

Yet other races of folks don't complain about the standardized testing. 

Ebonics is the most absurd thing to be accepted ( unless joking ). Slang is one thing. To actually present that as reasonable is idiotic. 

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Ehh... Stereotypes are mostly based on reality.

I have been pulled over, my brother, my sisters, etc. Never had our ass beat, nor are we white. 

Behavior and simply being somewhat compliant works just fine. 

I see a group of white folks gathering should I assume a lynching is next ? 

I get your point of a gathering of blacks... that is paranoia and simple racism. 

I have seen that and been accused at times...simply because I was non-white. 

The incarceration point boils down to economics, education, and environment. 

Yet other races of folks don't complain about the standardized testing. 

Ebonics is the most absurd thing to be accepted ( unless joking ). Slang is one thing. To actually present that as reasonable is idiotic. 

Cool up until the standardized testing and Ebonics (dumb word). But nobody is perfect. 

5 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I don't regret posting the article.

The headline was inflammatory but honestly, people need to stop being "nice" about discussing things like this. This is a dangerous time in our country.

We have posters on this forum, and a mod, who generalize groups of people all the time. There is not much of a response to it.

Saying whats on your mind and it be something of the "Entire Race is Evil" variety is NOT honesty, its being an asshole

119 pages in the cop thread wishing there was more of a focus on de-escalation, what exactly do you think this is?  

In regards to the board, I'm seeing the line crossed more, too.  That's a different conversation, and this damn sure isn't the solution.

You can fluff all you want but the past posting history shows the complete story.  You are against anything that has the term ‘white’ involved and you continuously blame the race as a whole.  You can make your sap posts now but it’s evident by many what your true intentions are.  

Its just like your old profile pic that you had no problem leaving up.  You consistently take a small minority and make it against a whole group and blame anything you experience on a whole subset of people.  You are doing exactly what you don’t want others to do and are making zero efforts to acccept that.  You have a problem with others who appear the same as a small subset you dislike which is exactly what feeds into racism and stereotyping.

you really need to get over yourself and your train of thought because you are no better than the ones you try to continuously push into these arguments

26 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

You can fluff all you want but the past posting history shows the complete story.  You are against anything that has the term ‘white’ involved and you continuously blame the race as a whole.  You can make your sap posts now but it’s evident by many what your true intentions are.  

Image result for wrong charlie murphy

Its just like your old profile pic that you had no problem leaving up. 

Image result for atlanta white face

Also, in true foolish fashion, imagine thinking "white face" is a thing. Imagine striving that deeply to be a victim that you concocted that.

Lastly, imagine being upset at an image without having any idea what it was about or where it was from.

I am also very pleased that @TheGreatBuzz showed his rear and liked your post as well. 

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Saying whats on your mind and it be something of the "Entire Race is Evil" variety is NOT honesty, its being an asshole

119 pages in the cop thread wishing there was more of a focus on de-escalation, what exactly do you think this is?  

In regards to the board, I'm seeing the line crossed more, too.  That's a different conversation, and this damn sure isn't the solution.

You didn't read the article.

The very first line, "I thought white people were evil. I was wrong."

I cannot take your post serious when you didn't read the article and then came at me from a false position.

5 hours ago, Springfield said:

It always seems to go back to people feeling slaves being freed and the civil rights movement somehow erased the generational legacy that white people had built up to those points.   Some people struggle with the concept that a lot of the power structure of today was put into place or at least the ball got rolling hundreds of years ago.  There is legacy behind the power & corruption and it didn't disappear because of the civil rights act.

9 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The very first line, "I thought white people were evil. I was wrong."

I cannot take your post serious when you didn't read the article and then came at me from a false position.

Stop assuming I'm lying because you don't agree with me, I did read it, I posted the very last two lines, which was him saying he was right. You've gone too far, this is too far, this will not work.  Whatever you want from this you will not get it.

Archived