Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

1-2 after getting murdered by Matt Ryan and not starting AP (went with Murray ?).

Had to shake something up. Dropped Kenny Stills for Tyler Boyd. Dropped Murray and pickef up Carson (still debating Ekeler) since I still need a RB this week with AP on Bye and Ingram still suspended.

GL everyone as my season is starting to nosedive. 

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Would you trade Kenyan Drake for Jared Goff? Dak Prescott is my QB and I have tons of RBs (Hunt, Coleman, Peterson, Bernard, White, Ekeler).

Yeah, I'd do that to. Goff is a great fantasy QB. Who knows what Drake will do week to week. I think your other backs besides Hunt will mix and match as decent RB2,s , especially If it's ppr.

On 9/17/2018 at 5:43 PM, Kosher Ham said:

Apparently I am in a league that I was planning on skipping this year. Won last week,  might even win this week. I never even knew about it until last night. haha.

If Wilson has a decent game and Burton scores one TD... I'll cruise.  

Lost week 2. Still ignored it week 3. I would have won easily if I had checked it lost by 10 points, Lineup set for next week.  

QB
64%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WR
96%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RB
99%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TE
73%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

W/R/T
99%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

W/R/T
37%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

W/R/T
31%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
55%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
Questionable

32%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN

Bye
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
53%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BN
Bye

Bye
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fantasy
Field Goals Made
PAT

Pos
Kickers
Bye
Fan Pts
Proj Pts
% Start
0‑19
20‑29
30‑39
40‑49
50+
Made

K
99%
-
-
-
-
-
-

Defense/Special Teams roster for week 4.

Fantasy

Tackles
Turnovers
TD
Misc
Ret

Pos
Defense/Special Teams
Bye
Fan Pts
Proj Pts
% Start
Pts vs.
Sack
Safe
Int
Fum Rec
TD
Blk Kick
TD

DEF
96%
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

• Keep in mind. I have picked none of these players. 

Well... I did it. Traded Gronk for David Johnson and Trey Burron. 

Team now looks like this. I still don’t know if I made the righr move. We’ll see.

Rodgers

Gurley 

D. Johnson

Carson

Lindsey

Ekeler

S. Michel 

Thielen

E. Sanders

Tate

Ridley

G Allison

Cook 

T Burton

Bears D. 

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

So my trade for Jared Goff is working out so far!  ?  For Kenyan Drake no less.  I have Diggs and Woods as well.  75.7 points.  Feeling pretty good going into Sunday.

I was gonna say...I really hope you pulled off that trade.

5 hours ago, JPG said:

Team now looks like this. I still don’t know if I made the righr move. We’ll see.

Good trade.  Don't know if it's the right move right now, but it gives you more depth at least.  I feel like AZ should just keep feeding DJ the ball because right now he's the only thing that would work.  I can't believe how under utilized he's been.

It's crazy that the fantasypros week 4 in-season rankings for defenses don't even have the Skins D in the top 30! I mean, my brain tells me it's probably because we're bottom-2 in terms of turnovers/sacks etc, or maybe the "experts" still don't respect our D, but my heart is offended lol. With our being a top 5 D as it relates to yards/points allowed, it's just weird looking at a ranking where "Washington" is not even on the screen (as it only goes up to 30).

This is more so a fantasy football rumination than anything... 

2 hours ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

Also,

Start Keenan Allen with a questionable knee, or a healthy Nelson Agholor/Chris Godwin? I just don't know how much Allen will play or if he'll hurt himself more.

I think you have to go Allen here. He's expected to play. A lot of experts actually love him today.Those other guys are going up against decent defenses on the road with fairly low team totals, especially compared to the Chargers.

I used my top waiver pick to pickup doug baldwin. My second waiver try was Sony Michel who was actually nabbed by the guy who dropped baldwin. 

I wonder if choosing baldwin over michel will be a mistake.

At least I'll have a strong wr setup to rely on through the byes with obj, tyreek, juju, and now balwin. 

5 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I used my top waiver pick to pickup doug baldwin. My second waiver try was Sony Michel who was actually nabbed by the guy who dropped baldwin. 

I wonder if choosing baldwin over michel will be a mistake.

At least I'll have a strong wr setup to rely on through the byes with obj, tyreek, juju, and now balwin. 

Today after the games started?  Shouldn't waivers be locked?

4-0. 4 W’s down. 12 to go.

Walloped one of the only 2 other unbeaten teams this week 178.30- 138.40. 

‘And then there were two’ ..... Unbeaten teams in the ES Laague it looks like with the other guy down 5.48 with Mahomes to play whilst his oppo. has Lindsay. 

Another good FF weekend.

Hail.

Worst team I've ever fielded in the ES league, I never knew how much the 11th pick in a 12-team sucked.  Had 3 starters out by week 2. 

And yet, unless Keenum's bum ass puts up a 40 spot tonight, I'm looking at 3-1.  :headbang:

Best FD lineup was 183.1, in a freebie so that sucks. Next best was 175.7. Slight losing week, but not completely terrible. Thought I'd be smart and fade Gio. Bad decision for his salary. Cashed in 5/15 lineups, and just missed the cash line in the rest. Starting Big Ben and JuJu over Goff and Kupp was less than ideal in my seasonal league. Down .2 with Tyreke and Emmanuel Sanders left, but he has Mahomes and Lindsay. Probably going to take my first L in that.

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I got -9 from Vikings D this week but am still within striking distance. I'm down 28 but have Hill, Kelce, and Butker(the Chiefs K)going tonight. Kamara single handily brought me back.

Unless Broncos just get steamrolled and KC runs it mostly, you've got a pretty good shot.  Especially if PPR.  Kelce and Hill probably finish with 10-15 receptions combined

Archived