Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

15 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Big Ben or Rodgers? ?

I'd go Ben at home, with that big implied total, and especially with all the injuries to the Packers WRs.

I'm starting Juju, but need to pick two out of these guys (.5 ppr) Tyreke, Golladay, Kupp, Sanders. Right now I have Hill and Golladay, but am not feeling great about Hill. Would anyone do anything different?

19 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

I'd go Ben at home, with that big implied total, and especially with all the injuries to the Packers WRs.

I'm starting Juju, but need to pick two out of these guys (.5 ppr) Tyreke, Golladay, Kupp, Sanders. Right now I have Hill and Golladay, but am not feeling great about Hill. Would anyone do anything different?

Thanks...

Kind of want to say Kupp over Hill. 

17 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Thanks...

Kind of want to say Kupp over Hill. 

Yup, that's exactly where I'm at....kinda. I sat him and Goff last week, which netted me my first loss. I may just flip a coin, maybe three times..

..Kupp, Golly, and Juju it is

...and now I'm back to Hill

...and back to Kupp. I'm walking away from this computer

Well my season is over in my keeper league so people are trying to offer me pieces for next year

Would you trade Zeke (can't keep him as he is a 1st round value for 2 consecutive years) for Shady McCoy (1st round value next year) and Calvin Ridley (8th round value next year)?  I don't have to keep McCoy as a 1st.   The trade is essentially trade Zeke for Ridley for next year?

I whiffed big time on my TE this week. I could pick up either Austin Hooper or Ricky Seals-Jones. I went with Seals-Jones since he's been getting a bunch of targets and Hooper hasn't. I think everyone had Seals-Jones rated higher, so I went with him. I'm in the lead and a slight favorite to win, but he has Kamara who is explosive and that scares me. I hate when I make the wrong decision. 

Assuming Ingram, Reed and Lutz outscore Chris Thompson in half PPR tonight, I'll have my first win and likely get the highest score in my league this week.

After an 0-4 start, and being in a must-win game this week, I am pretty ecstatic.

I also won a friend's league 12 teamer on Fanduel again this week (3rd time winning in 5 weeks) ... it's only a $5 league where winner takes home $27, but it's still satisfying AF

Would anyone be interested in doing a draft.com private draft ? I'm fairly sure you can create private leagues on there for 3, 6, or 10 users, but I'm not positive if that's right or not. Those are their standard amount of players in their typical weekly public leagues. I think you probably can set it up with a custom number of teams. You have to create the actual private draft room on an iOS or Android device, but can join the draft, and do the actual draft on any platform, from what I read. I just checked it out on my phone, and it will only allow me to create a 2 or 3 man draft, but I think that's because there's only one actual game left this week. Let me know if anyone wants to try it. We could even to do a freebie, which would probably be better just to see how it works, and especially if there's only one game to roster players from. I would have to set a draft time, if anybody is interested. 

The #1 team in the league (5-0) just offered me (1-4) Mike Evans for Kerryon Johnson and Josh Gordon. I just got Gordon off WW with an $18 FaaB and he put in a $17 FaaB so this is somewhat reactionary from him.

Half PPR. Evans would be a big upgrade and solidify my WR2 and take away the weekly guessing game. Would weaken by RB depth slgihtly and my keeper upside in losing Kerryon who would be $20 to keep for 2019. Current Roster:

QB: Newton
RB: David Johnson, Mixon, Ingram, Cook, Kerryon, Yeldon, Chubb

WR: Adams, Cooper, Baldwin, Ridley, Josh Gordon

TE: Reed

If everyone is healthy, even after I lose Yeldon to FOurnette returning in a couple weeks, Kerryon wouldnt start as he'd be my RB5 assuming Cook eventually becomes healthy. Evans instantly becomes my WR2 (and has his Bye behind him). And if one of my RBs has a Bye or an injury going forward, I think Baldwin, Cooper and Ridley are fine Flex 2 replacements in a pinch.

The kicker I think here is the keeper value lost. I can keep Ingram for $20 and Mixon for $37, so i may not keep Kerryon anyway, and there's a chance Chubb has a higher projection for 2019 if he overtakes Hyde ... and he'd also be $20 to keep.

3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Take that deal Evans is a top 5-10 WR - You already have Johnson, Mixon and Cook. 

I think it solidifies my roster. I've been waiting for Cooper and Baldwin to emerge to be my WR2 and neither has yet. Evans is that without a doubt. I lose some depth and keeper value for it though. But now Baldwin and Cooper become my Bye week Flex backup options which I think is fine. And if either or both emerge as consistent WR2s the rest of the way, I can get some serious trade action for them.

Not sure If I should have made this offer so give me your thoughts

SuperFlex PPR I-m 4-1 (Point leader)

I offered Kamara, Njoku, E Sanders and Mariota (Supers can start 2 QBS) for Hunt, Hopkins, Kelce and Tucker.

Obviously the value of the players on the face favors me (IMO) but It leaves me with just 2 QBs Flacco and Wentz so is risky.  The other owner has only Rosen Bradford and Fitzpatrick at QB and has lost 3 in a row due her shortage at QB  (Only having 1 who currently starts and it is Rosen).   

Am I asking for too much/ Am I taking an unnecessary risk?  (Have Thielen, and J Jones as my current top 2 WRs and Engram at TE). (Note would have offered Engram in place of Njoku but he is locked due to early game).

I think you're asking for way too much.  Good idea to sell high on Kamara because his production is going to take a YUGE hit with Ingram back, but the 4 guys you're asking for are all top 5 guys at their position.  Kamara is going to fall back down to earth,  Njoku has been meh, Sanders is hit or miss, and Mariota is JAG.  I think you're asking for way too much.  Just my $0.02 though :)

Dalvin Cook is killing me.  He's my RB1 and has been out for 4 weeks.  Vikings have a delicious matchup against the 31st ranked Cardinals run D, but Cook is still Q as of today and apparently it's not looking good for Sunday.  *McNulty desk kick gif*

I should have been more specific.  Kamara's production isn't going to fall off the face of the earth or anything, he'll still be reliable for 10-20 pts a game probably.

But after week 4, Kamara was the #1 fantasy player in the NFL.  those astronomical numbers are going to come way down with Ingram back.  Both Ingram and Kamara are both automatic starts every week, but I doubt Kamara will keep up with Gurley in terms of fantasy production with Ingram back.  Still a top 10 RB probably (Kamara), but he won't be a top 5 guy anymore due to losing 10-15 touches a game to Ingram, especially goal line carries as Mark is more of the bruiser. 

Maybe i'll quote myself in a few weeks to either eat crow or gloat and say I called it.  ;) 

Archived