Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

So at RB I have McCoy and Clement right now, decently weak at RB, trying to decide on if I should be starting Chris Thompson over Clement.

Also trying to figure out my flex, its between Golden Tate and Calvin Ridley. Falcons are playing the Giants and Lions are playing the Dolphins. Right now I have Golden Tate as the flex though Ridley against the Giants is tempting.

Well guys I need a Thielen and Gurley miracle again. Teams are putting points against me every week but I’m still undefeated. 

I started DJ and the cardinals are some trash. Hopefully byron makes some changes because the gronk for DJ trade is looking like a push right now. 

The damn Denver D just killed me with 32 while I had Sanders amd Lindsay on the bench.  

Venting at happy hour. Let’s just beat Dallas

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Pick up Nick Chubb. Hyde was just traded to Jax.

too late he was gone in every league by the time I found out except those he was locked in. Did offer Reed for him to someone who will never start him and only has Engram at TE. He turned it down.

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Who gets the touches with Marshawn out for at least a month?

Doug Martin? Jalen Richard? Someone else?

Figures just traded Reed for him yesterday. I picked up Martin but suspect Richard will get the carries.

so someone in my league just dropped l.bell after holding onto him for this long (weird to me).  Worth a flier?  Who do I drop?

QB: Rivers; Winston (Rivers on a bye this week, Winston is post-bye)

RB: Gordon, D.Cook, Carson, Mack, K.Johnson

WR: M.Evens, Hill, B.Cooks, Golloday

TE: OJ Howard, Olsen

K/D: Streaming

Not sure that I need to be doubled up for both QB and TE, but Winston, Howard, and Olsen were just there on the waiver wire.  Kinda the same thing with Bell.  Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

I can still win it...... 

..... if Odell Beckham scores 10 touchdowns tonight.       

(actually... i think that would be a tie...? )

I can win if Odell catches a 1 pass for 8 yards then fumbles and gets hurt and misses the rest of the game.

I'm down by .6 points and he has OBJ. I think that's the only way i win haha. What are the odds, .01%?

5 hours ago, dchogs said:

so someone in my league just dropped l.bell after holding onto him for this long (weird to me).  Worth a flier?  Who do I drop?

QB: Rivers; Winston (Rivers on a bye this week, Winston is post-bye)

RB: Gordon, D.Cook, Carson, Mack, K.Johnson

WR: M.Evens, Hill, B.Cooks, Golloday

TE: OJ Howard, Olsen

K/D: Streaming

Not sure that I need to be doubled up for both QB and TE, but Winston, Howard, and Olsen were just there on the waiver wire.  Kinda the same thing with Bell.  Thoughts?

Bell has to report soon to get credit for playing the season, so he can be a free agent next year. I'd probably drop Carson for him. Worst case, he'll be in a two man committee with Connor, whereas Carson is in a three man committee. Mack looks to have some value after yesterday. 

2 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Bell has to report soon to get credit for playing the season, so he can be a free agent next year. I'd probably drop Carson for him. Worst case, he'll be in a two man committee with Connor, whereas Carson is in a three man committee. Mack looks to have some value after yesterday. 

Honestly of that group I would go for Carson or Olsen .... or Rivers if you're okay with Winston ROS

Archived