Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

12 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Huh? Not really. That is exactly what I was pointing out prior to the season. Rodgers has always under-utilized TEs. For that reason, Graham was one of the players I had scratched off my draft list .

Yeah but he’s not had a RZ weapon like Graham for a long time at the position. 

Everything coming out of GB was that he’d be a big part of their RZ O. For him to have Just FIVE RZ receptions all year is mind blowing. Criminal misuse. 

if you foresaw that in 2018 I tip my hat to you. And ask you for this weeks lottery numbers. ?

Hail. 

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Yeah but he’s not had a RZ weapon like Graham for a long time at the position. 

Everything coming out of GB was that he’d be a big part of their RZ O. For him to have Just FIVE RZ receptions all year is mind blowing. Criminal misuse. 

if you foresaw that in 2018 I tip my hat to you. And ask you for this weeks lottery numbers. ?

Hail. 

It was easy to see, Rodgers has never used TEs no matter how good or bad they are. Every FA TE that signed with GB saw their production decline significantly from what they had in previous teams.

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

It was easy to see, Rodgers has never used TEs no matter how good or bad they are. Every FA TE that signed with GB saw their production decline significantly from what they had in previous teams.

The only #1 TEs that had been signed by GB in the Rodgers era were Cook and Bennett, really, before Graham.  Cook was injured early in his only season, but had a strong second half. In his 7 regular season games after returning from injury, and 3 playoff games, he averaged 55.3 yards and .3 TDs per game (expanded to fit a 16 game season would be 884 yards and 4.8 TDs).  Bennett had apparently failed to disclose an injury to the team, which ultimately wound up with him getting cut (oh, and also there's the whole Aaron Rodgers being injured for most of the season thing).

Before them, Jermichael Finley (excluding his rookie season as he was brought in slowly) was averaging 50 yards and .35 TDs per game (which would be 800 yards and 5.6 TDs for a 16 game season) before his career-ending injury.

Also, on the topic of redzone production from TEs, the year before Cook was brought in, Richard Rodgers caught 8 TD passes.

Cooks/Hill and Mack/Johnson.

Evans and Cook are both potential high-upside plays, but both have greater question marks going into this week than the other options. Evans just has not been clicking with Fitz lately and Cook is only in his second game back from injury against a great defense.

Well **** me.  My team has been overall decent, but just kept losing despite how well it played.  This was my week to start catching up on the W/L board, but my team has really **** the bed.  Carson Wentz, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Trey Burton, and Dalvin Cook have combined for less than 2 points.  Still a quarter for Burton and Cook to turn it around.

Edit: So much for turning it around.  Cook just managed to run backwards in the 4th quarter.  Those 4 players combined for a total of 1.5 points for me.

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Well **** me.  My team has been overall decent, but just kept losing despite how well it played.  This was my week to start catching up on the W/L board, but my team has really **** the bed.  Carson Wentz, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Trey Burton, and Dalvin Cook have combined for less than 2 points.  Still a quarter for Burton and Cook to turn it around.

Edit: So much for turning it around.  Cook just managed to run backwards in the 4th quarter.  Those 4 players combined for a total of 1.5 points for me.

Christ that’s the baddest of bad luck scenarios.

Sorry man. Feel for ya’. That one must REALLY smart.

Hail.

16 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Almost picked up lamar Jackson this morning. Been running 1 qb with Aarons Rodgers all year so I didnt. 

Might have to use the waiver on him.  

Looks like his hot start didn't produce much. 

7 hours ago, Bacon said:

Down by four points. 

He has: Jared Goff 

I have: Patrick Mahomes, Robert Woods 

Let's get it. 

I never realised Flacco was out or else I’d have benched John Brown. (3.30 total points off ONE target.). 

Kicking myself for not double checking for once before Sundays games. 

Currently down 13.78. He’s all played up. I have Josh Reynolds still in play so hoping the Rams work him quickly in to save the day in Kupps absence. 

Hail.

Ebron, who leads the NFL in TD receptions, dropped a nothingburger.  Luck put up 300 & 3 TDs, and Ebron didn't get a single catch.

Unless Goff puts up 35, this week will be my lowest score in five years in the ES league. 

Wentz with a 0.84 this week for me. Lovely.

Need to start 2rbs, 2wrs, 1te, 1 flex from these next week (starting Thursday). 

Any tips? I'm 6 and 5 now (or will be after tonight) and need to win at least 1 of the last 2 to sqeak into the playoffs.

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland

David Johnson vs Chargers

Mark Ingram vs Falcons

Nick Chubb vs Cincinnati

Davante Adams vs Minny

TY Hilton vs Miami

Tyler Boyd vs Cleveland

Jack Doyle vs Miami

Gronk vs Jets

23 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Any tips? I'm 6 and 5 now (or will be after tonight) and need to win at least 1 of the last 2 to sqeak into the playoffs.

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland

Mark Ingram vs Falcons

Nick Chubb vs Cincinnati

Davante Adams vs Minny

TY Hilton vs Miami

Tyler Boyd vs Cleveland

Jack Doyle vs Miami

Gronk vs Jets

My initial thought was Ingram and Chubb,  Boyd and eh, Hilton I guess. The second receiver is tough.

ETA: Guess I should have read more thoroughly: TE: Gronk, if playing and flex Johnson or Mixon

I presume other peoples Yahoo leagues haven’t updated the correct total scores after last night and have put out a wrong new table? 

I won the game but it’s got the final minus the 20 points from last night that won me this weeks contest. (Although madly it’s credited the relevemt player.). And thus the table has me 7-4 rather than 8-3.

Hail.

23 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland

Mark Ingram vs Falcons

Nick Chubb vs Cincinnati

Davante Adams vs Minny

TY Hilton vs Miami

Tyler Boyd vs Cleveland

Jack Doyle vs Miami

Gronk vs Jets

Mixon, Ingram, Chubb, Hilton, Adams, Doyle  (Gronk if you know he's playing; any uncertainty, go with Doyle)

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I presume other peoples Yahoo leagues haven’t updated the correct total scores after last night and have put out a wrong new table? 

I won the game but it’s got the final minus the 20 points from last night that won me this weeks contest. (Although madly it’s credited the relevemt player.). And thus the table has me 7-4 rather than 8-3.

Hail.

Yep although it's corrected now in our Yahoo league.

Going down to the wire for me. Two games left and top 6 make the playoffs. I'm at...6....but only because of 6 points more scored...for the year.

NlLSEFl.png

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Yep although it's corrected now in our Yahoo league.

Corrected now in ours too. 

Your league has been much higher scoring than ours. 

Hope you get in. Good luck!

On 11/19/2018 at 1:22 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I never realised Flacco was out or else I’d have benched John Brown. (3.30 total points off ONE target.). 

Kicking myself for not double checking for once before Sundays games. 

Currently down 13.78. He’s all played up. I have Josh Reynolds still in play so hoping the Rams work him quickly in to save the day in Kupps absence. 

Hail.

So Reynolds had an immediate payoff after picking him up as soon as Kupp went down last week notching 20 points for the come-from-behind win. 

Two game losing slump halted. 

8-3. 8 W’s down. 5 to go!

1 win from the last three might be enough for the paloffs. 

728F4CFD-4963-40C4-9166-935B14D7599C.png.b80304e94fa435d16ca048d40991a6c1.png

Hail.

Ugly week for streaming a defense. Dallas is there, but no way to that, so it's Buffalo at home v the Jags, NE at the Jets, or Colts at home v Miami. I guess my order is: Colts, Buf, NE. I might try the Lions if Trubisky is ruled out, but will probably grab one of these other ones first, and drop them for Detroit if I have time to pay attention to it on Thanksgiving. Any opinions?

Archived