Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

1 hour ago, SoulSkin said:

Ugly week for streaming a defense. Dallas is there, but no way to that, so it's Buffalo at home v the Jags, NE at the Jets, or Colts at home v Miami. I guess my order is: Colts, Buf, NE. I might try the Lions if Trubisky is ruled out, but will probably grab one of these other ones first, and drop them for Detroit if I have time to pay attention to it on Thanksgiving. Any opinions?

NE and Buffalo are both solid plays. I'm leaning NE between the two because of Darnold, though the Bills' defense is #7 overall in my league and the Jags' passing game ain't much. 

6 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Ugly week for streaming a defense. Dallas is there, but no way to that, so it's Buffalo at home v the Jags, NE at the Jets, or Colts at home v Miami. I guess my order is: Colts, Buf, NE. I might try the Lions if Trubisky is ruled out, but will probably grab one of these other ones first, and drop them for Detroit if I have time to pay attention to it on Thanksgiving. Any opinions?

You won’t use anything Dallas in fantasy huh?

Isn’t that limiting your chances each year? 

Hail. 

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

You won’t use anything Dallas in fantasy huh?

Isn’t that limiting your chances each year? 

Hail. 

I'll use them. I used their D once earlier this year. But yeah,  I don't want that conflict on turkey day.  I'm not positive what to expect from the Redskins this week, but I just have a feeling Colt plays well.

I went with Buffalo for now. I know NE makes the most sense, but I usually try to take home defenses. That's another one where I just have a feeling the Jets play hard, and do whatever they can to try and beat them.

Hi all - would love some advice.  One of the front runners in our league has offered me a trade.  I looked online and it looks like it works out pretty good in my favor although Luck is really starting to come on.  Luck is actually my back up.  My main is Patrick Mahomes - although on bye this week.  I'm on the outside looking in as far as playoffs.  What do you guys think?  He's also offered up Rivers / Cohen to get the trade done.

image.png.94629eb17afdf22c2782890168486a8b.png

image.png.a0f24d01fb80b1b465ca569c57d5b093.png

FWIW, NE and Buffalo's schedule line up together pretty good for streaming. Everybody in my league is stashing defenses at this point. I just dropped dropping Valdez-Scantling for the Patriots. I have all the WRs I need, so easy to drop him. I might end up circling back and picking up Malcolm Brown to handcuff Gurley instead of carrying two defenses, but I doubt anyone grabs Brown right now.

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Vet said:

Hi all - would love some advice.  One of the front runners in our league has offered me a trade.  I looked online and it looks like it works out pretty good in my favor although Luck is really starting to come on.  Luck is actually my back up.  My main is Patrick Mahomes - although on bye this week.  I'm on the outside looking in as far as playoffs.  What do you guys think?  He's also offered up Rivers / Cohen to get the trade done.

Does Breida help you at RB? If you'll be starting him, I'd do it. If the QB is a one week start, I think I'd rather have Rivers at home vs. AZ, instead of Wilson at Carolina.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Vet said:

Jump on that. 

18 hours ago, nonniey said:

Jump on that. 

22 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Does Breida help you at RB? If you'll be starting him, I'd do it. If the QB is a one week start, I think I'd rather have Rivers at home vs. AZ, instead of Wilson at Carolina.

Thanks guys.  Appreciate the advice.  Done and Done.  Happy Turkey day!

Man, we've got a guy in my league who stopped managing his team altogether like 4 weeks ago.  He's had the exact same lineup for over a month, with 3 guys on bye or IR this week. 

Its the only non-money league I play in, but very competitive. 

Here we are, late in the season, playoff spots on the line...and this guy's team is just handing out free wins to people.    Not real thrilled about that. :(

Ladies and gentleman:  Eric Ebron.  :headbang:  He does it again.  5/45/2.  Delanie Walker going out for the season week 1 was the best thing that happened to my squad this year.  

Us Dalvin Cook owners who frustratingly sat him week after week as he nursed a hamstring for over two months are being rewarded for our patience.  pretty big night (mostly through the air) for him.   He was my 2nd round pick and RB1, dude missed 10 straight weeks. 

32 minutes ago, Chew said:

Ladies and gentleman:  Eric Ebron.  :headbang:  He does it again.  5/45/2.  Delanie Walker going out for the season week 1 was the best thing that happened to my squad this year.  

Us Dalvin Cook owners who frustratingly sat him week after week as he nursed a hamstring for over two months are being rewarded for our patience.  pretty big night (mostly through the air) for him.   He was my 2nd round pick and RB1, dude missed 10 straight weeks. 

I have yet to see a reward from Dalvin Cook.  He's had two alright games since coming back, and one terrible horrible no good very bad game.

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I have yet to see a reward from Dalvin Cook.  He's had two alright games since coming back, and one terrible horrible no good very bad game.

Yeah, they eased him back in.  But I think he's finally back to the lead guy versus splitting with Murray (though last night didn't quite reflect that).  I think it was week 9 and Cook gave it a go, re-tweaked the hammy.  He's finally back to 100%.

That 25 yard receiving TD is what won me my matchup this week. 

Lineup looking good for the playoffs in my 12 teamer. 

Rodgers

Jones, michel, cook, carson, Riddick

Hill, obj, smith-schewster, baldwin, ridley

Kittle

Top waiver spot in my pocket. Only question now is who to start every week, specifically at the rb spot. 

If I win big next week I'll get a first round bye. 

Won my game but need Corey Davis to be shut out so another team loses -allows me a good chance to make the playoffs in one of my leagues (He is down by 3 in a PPR - long shot) . Unfortunately if he wins he has an easier match-up next week (Just need him to lose once - and me to win).

21 hours ago, Chew said:

Man, we've got a guy in my league who stopped managing his team altogether like 4 weeks ago.  He's had the exact same lineup for over a month, with 3 guys on bye or IR this week. 

Its the only non-money league I play in, but very competitive. 

Here we are, late in the season, playoff spots on the line...and this guy's team is just handing out free wins to people.    Not real thrilled about that. :(

That’s annoying, both leagues I’m in you get a 20$ fine if you don’t set your lineup. If you’re in last place and don’t care and never set a lineup definitely not invited in the league next year. 

Tough matchup this last week. With Kelce and Hill on bye I got pummeled by the last place team in my league who got career days from a bunch of guys.

Its okay. I'm still 9-3 and now no more byes. I'm basically a lock for the playoffs(top 3 get in and 4th seed goes to the person with the most points. I have the best record or tied for best after this week and I'm way ahead of everyone else for points anyway).

Archived