Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:56 AM, skinfan2k said:

i need help in my keeper league.  I am 1-6 and 3 games out of the wildcard spot

Everyone wants Zeke from me, caveat: I can't keep him after this year so at least i want to get something in return for me

I'm getting Will Fuller(14th round for 2019 value) and Jerrick McKinnion (3rd round pick) for zeke.  

Is that enough?

HELL nah. 

Zeke is a top 5 RB every week.  Fuller is a boom or bust week to week and McKinnon is irrelevant in fantasy at this point.  Both of them are out for the season. 

It sounds like you're out of it this season and are planning for next year, but still.  McKinnon will not be a part of the game plan for SF moving forward and Fuller is at best a WR2/FLEX week to week. 

Counter him and ask for a stud or at least a solid starter. 

7 hours ago, Chew said:

HELL nah. 

Zeke is a top 5 RB every week.  Fuller is a boom or bust week to week and McKinnon is irrelevant in fantasy at this point.  Both of them are out for the season. 

It sounds like you're out of it this season and are planning for next year, but still.  McKinnon will not be a part of the game plan for SF moving forward and Fuller is at best a WR2/FLEX week to week. 

Counter him and ask for a stud or at least a solid starter. 

I know he is a top 5 back.  I am looking to next season anyway.  I dont care if i go 1-13 this year.  I'm trying to plan for next year

Another owner has offered me Sterling Shepard (10th), Ridley (9th) and Shady McCoy.   I wont be able to keep McCoy after this year. 

I lost for the first time since week 1. Thing is, I'm still up four games on the 3rd best team in my division, so I only need to win one of the next four to lock in a playoff spot. 

Marlon Mack absolutely went off this week for me, plus Jalen Richard was solid. Along with David Johnson, Tevin Coleman and CT, things are boding well for my patchwork RB corps going forward. 

2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I know he is a top 5 back.  I am looking to next season anyway.  I dont care if i go 1-13 this year.  I'm trying to plan for next year

Another owner has offered me Sterling Shepard (10th), Ridley (9th) and Shady McCoy.   I wont be able to keep McCoy after this year. 

That's more like it, man!  

7-1. Managed to steal a win this week having to start Darnold and Keenum at QB(two QB league and both my QBs-Ryan and Rivers, were on byes). Got lucky though since my opponent had Kenyan Drake on his bench. My addition of Redskins D to replace Vikings was a coup too. My strategy is to basically just pick up Ds that are playing offenses like the Giants or Bills.

But things aren't all peachy. Hill may be hurt. Hyde is on bye and won't be getting any carries once Fournette returns. Who knows when Michel will return. Thankfully I still have Kamara, Thomas, Kelce, and two hot QBs.

At the fantasy halfway point, anyone got any sneaky late round sleeper picks or free agency additions that have paid off big time?  We were just talking about it at work, figured I'd bring it up here.  

I picked up Eric Ebron after week 1 (Walker out for season), and he's currently the #3 TE in fantasy points and leads the league in TD receptions with 7. 

I also scooped up Latavius Murray to plug in for Dalvin Cook's bum ass, he's a top 5 fantasy RB over the last 4 weeks, absolutely killing it.

Anyone else have sexy FA additions or late round picks worth mentioning that are balling right now? 

10 minutes ago, Chew said:

At the fantasy halfway point, anyone got any sneaky late round sleeper picks or free agency additions that have paid off big time?  We were just talking about it at work, figured I'd bring it up here.  

I picked up Eric Ebron after week 1 (Walker out for season), and he's currently the #3 TE in fantasy points and leads the league in TD receptions with 7. 

I also scooped up Latavius Murray to plug in for Dalvin Cook's bum ass, he's a top 5 fantasy RB over the last 4 weeks, absolutely killing it.

Anyone else have sexy FA additions or late round picks worth mentioning that are balling right now? 

Hasn't worked out yet, but someone (I think TEG?) in this thread posted about the Browns trading Hyde right as it happened, so I snagged Chubb immediately. Hoping that might work out.

Probably a week late here, but Chris Herndon on the Jets appears to be Darnold's security blanket with Enuwa hurt. He could definitely help TE needy teams. I can't quite pull the trigger on it, but I've thought about dropping Rudolph for him.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

With my QB on bye this week do I go Flacco against the Stillers or Carr against the Niners (tomorrow night)?

I hate AFC north division games for QBs.  Steelers econdary is meh at best, but I'd avoid it

I'd hold my nose and roll with Carr.  

41 minutes ago, Chew said:

I hate AFC north division games for QBs.  Steelers econdary is meh at best, but I'd avoid it

I'd hold my nose and roll with Carr.  

I have Flacco added but I might switch over to Carr depending on how much I want to push my luck. Carr has been boom bust this year. 

Luckily it's only for this week since Wentz will start for me every game after. 

Probably a boom or bust, TEG.  Are you desperate?  Bye week blues at RB?  I wouldn't snag him and play him unless you absolutely had to. 

But then again I haven't seen many eagles games this year and have no idea how many touches he gets, but it sounds like he had a hot hand last week against that strong Jags run D

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Curious to hear what y'alls take is on Philly's RB Josh Adams? Any chance he passes Smallwood/Clement down the stretch? He had a breakout game against the Jags last week in limited carries..

That backfield-by-committee is a serious mess man. And there’s Sproles about to fully reenter it to conplicate things further. 

I was hoping picking up Clement when Ajayi went down would be a bonus. But he’s been as majorly inconsistent as the others.

Swerve the Eagles backfield like the clapp would be my advice. 

Hail.

1 hour ago, Bonez3 said:

Just picked up Fournette and Dalvin Cook off waiver wire in PPR league. Dropped Yeldon and Dion Lewis. League has 3RB roster restriction so a lot of talent available week to week

Good right??!!?

Hell yeah. You might be sitting pretty after their bye weeks.

--For anyone: I could drop Carlos Hyde for Matt Breida, Royce Freeman (already dropped him once for Chubb), or Dion Lewis. Would you do that? Definitely leaning Breida after Mostert got hurt last night. I don't think Hyde is going to have much value if Fournette gets back and stays healthy. It's a .5 ppr league.

Sigh...Carr ? the bed last night against a D that has been mediocre and was missing several starters. Nice fat 7 points from him. Yay me. At least I have a 2 game cushion for the last playoff spot. This week is going to be toast I think.

Trust me, I watch nearly every Niner game (since it's local) and that D can't cover anyone. That's how bad Carr was last night. 

Archived