Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

On 10/12/2018 at 1:49 AM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Patting myself on the back for choosing Clement over Smallwood off waivers. 

Just might have found a solid RB2 going forward. 

Hail. 

I wish you posted ahead of Please Blitz... I had already picked up Smallwood. 

33 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

So how do you recommend i break the news to my friends that i want to quit the dynasty league?  It's boring AF to play in this league 

Change your team name to Bored AF and Officially Quitting This League to break the ice.

18 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

hahah you think so? that could be a good way to start the process.  

Just making my bad jokes, like I do. It would definitely make them aware. I think the best policy in general is to be straightforward. If you're not enjoying it and want to get out of the league, just tell them that. I'd start with whoever is the commish. It'll give that person, and everyone else, more time to find a replacement for next season. 

Everyone that incessantly pays attention to fantasy football should try out the weekly play on draft.com. I recommend that you don't just play one or two contests though. Load up, using what you know through your research throughout the week, and you should do well in the long run. To me, the actual draft is always the most fun part of seasonal leagues. It's similar, but you have a real edge if you are dialed into everything that you learn throughout the week, and draft well. This'll be the last thing I say about it, unless someone else brings it up. It really is fun and... dare I say, usually profitable. Makes me feel a lot better about the break-even results I hope to get on FD and DK. 

4 minutes ago, Chew said:

Good lord, man.  That sucks. 

Fantasy blows. 

I can certainly go on a run at some point. But next week I'm playing the top scoring team in the league, by far, who is 2-4. We're both pretty salty.

The two 5-0 teams scored 108 and 106 points this week and will somehow win (league average is 126 ppg right now). I'll have dropped 140 and the guy falling to 2-4 will have scored 150 in a loss (to the 0-5 team who just dropped 155 in his first game over 110).

Fantasy is ... well, yeah haha.

I can definitely complain. But I'll be 1-5 with the 5th most points scored on the season. That happens. But the guy who;s about to be 2-4 has played the top scoring team 5 out of 6 weeks. He's been the 2nd highest scoring team in almost all of those games, including this week lol

Yeah fantasy football is brutal sometimes with the luck factor. The season is often too short to make up for it. Just gotta make the playoffs and stay hot. I wasn't able to overcome the david Johnson injury last year; but I would've ran the table if I had gotten the last playoff seed. 

Next week is the byepocalypse for my team with 6 players on bye; so i really need to pull out the win tonight. It will be difficult to roster a full team.  

Tyreek hill really helped my chances with those 3 tds. Dude is such a mismatch. 

Bit the bullet and let Wilson (And Crowell) go for Hopkins (and L Miller) in my 2 QB Super Flex leaving me with Cousins Keenum and Marriota - Did I make a panicky mistake? Am falling behind due to my Skill players under performing.  Now will start Hopkins with Evans, Jeffery and John Brown, Marvin Jones or Fuller with a rotation of Peterson Hines, Collins (and Bell if he returns). 

I am, once again, the 2nd highest scoring team in my league, up against the highest scoring.  And the difference in score would be the Aaron Jones TD that was called back.  And it sure didn't help having Calvin Ridley get injured.  Putting in Crabtree instead also would have been the difference.

My team is one of the lowest scoring in the league and yet I'm 5-1. It's like my opponents are up against the 2000 Ravens every week. Too bad fantasy doesn't work that way and my success is in no way sustainable unless things pick up. 

‘And then there was ..... Two teams in first place again.’

Uck. First L of the season. ?

Thank you Deshaun Watson, John Brown and the Jaguars D for turning in their worst performances by far this year. All three mustering a COMBINED 11.08 points in a contest I lost by 13.68 points. ?

5-1. 5 W’s down. 10 to go. ?

FWIW, I’m currently the 4th highest scoring team in our ES League. The second highest scorer is sat at 1-5. 

That’s FF.

Hail.

Archived