Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

35 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Bell for AJ Green? or Njoku and Collins for Conner?

I have no idea what happens with Bell but if I had him I'd give him up yesterday for AJ Green. Green has 55 targets in 6 games. Hard to not want that on your team.

The same applies for Conner (his value depends on Bell actually showing up)...but he's been both bad and good. That trade seems more tossup to me (and Njoku seems to be becoming a favorite of Baker).

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I have no idea what happens with Bell but if I had him I'd give him up yesterday for AJ Green.

The same applies for Conner (his value depends on Bell actually showing up)...but he's been both bad and good. That trade seems more toosup to me.

Ended up sending K Johnson and Njoku for Conner.  One way of the other my RB production should increase and it didn't effect my starting line-up.

Another league PPR, I'm weak at WR (Hilton my top guy) I have an offer of Cohen, Allen and A Rodgers for McCaffrey, J Gordon, and Rivers.  Strongly considering it but leary of Cohen production (He did same thing last year  at this time).  Thoughts?

2 hours ago, dchogs said:

I have Jamies and Brate. OJ Howard is available, and everyone's saying he's the #1.  Make that switch?  

Also, play Jameis (Cle) over Rivers (Tenn) this week?

Yes and yes.

Alshon or Golladay for my flex spot?

On 10/16/2018 at 12:11 PM, Chew said:

Curious to see how Bell's return impacts Conner.  He's probably still a starter every week. 

In my family 10-team standard where nobody trades but especially not with me because they don't believe me when I say I only propose win/wins I took what I perceive to be a pretty big loss in trading James Conner for Calvin Ridley.

My RBs are Gurley, Mixon, McCaffrey and Peterson now and I can only start 3 RBs so barring any injuries Conner wasn't starting.

My WRs are bad ... Baldwin, Cooper, John Brown, Demaryius ... you get the picture.

Ridley was the best I could get anyone to bite on.

5 minutes ago, JPG said:

David Johnson, Sony Michel, Emmanuel Sanders. Pick two. DJs whole line is beat up . Not sure . Everything is saying the two backs. Half ppr. 

Michel and Sanders.

In a Super Flex(2 QB)  - Is Alex Smith and Jared Cook a decent enough offer for Newton? (His best TE is Watson) 

He would of bit on the trade for Cook a couple weeks ago. He might be hesitant now. It would also depend who his other QBs are.

Anybody else thinking its smarter to play Sanders and leave DJ on the bench. All the so called experts have DJ as a top 10 back vs denver.

Denver run D is absolute trash, 31st in the league.  Broncos broke NFL record last week by allowing back to back 200 yard rushers.  Get DJ in there.  

Sanders is playing lights out, too. He went ham last week.

I hate to bench Michel, though.  You've got a tough decision to make LOL

18 hours ago, JPG said:

David Johnson, Sony Michel, Emmanuel Sanders. Pick two. DJs whole line is beat up . Not sure . Everything is saying the two backs. Half ppr. 

Denver can be run on. I have Johnson going tonight mainly because he's still giving solid performances despite his surroundings. Yes, he's been TD dependent but he also hasnt been involved in the passing game and eventually that'll change.

So I picked Crosby up on a hunch ladt week and he delivered a fantastic 17pts Monday night. Now he has a bye and I don't want to drop him. Am I being unrealistic or should I wait til Sat night or so to drop him for another kicker?

Who would you pick from these kickers this week?

Tavecchio (Falcons new kicker against Gmen)

Vinatieri (Indy vs Buffalo)

Hopkins vs Dullass

Gould (Niners vs Rams)

Hauschka (Bills vs Indy)

Or maybe even the great Gano against the Iggles?

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

The only 2 kickers I would consider keeping through a Bye are Legatron and Lutz. Otherwise I think they're more or less a dime a dozen.

Agreed.  Don't drop a WRT for a 1 week K. 

@ TEG, I'd roll with either Vinatieri or the Falcons kicker. 

Sent out a random feeler of a trade expecting to be shot down. To the top team no matter. My Mike Evans, Allen Robinson and Jordan Reed for his Michael Thomas, David Njoku, Chris Godwin. He replied "man, that's tempting"

Pray for me

If he accepts, in the last 2 weeks time I would have turned TJ Yeldon into Allen Robinson and Josh Gordon (off Waivers) and Kerryon Johnson into Mike Evans which would then turn into Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin, taking away the TE swap.

Would be looking at a non-bye weeks starting lineup of Cam Newotn, Joe Mixon, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, Davante Adams.

Best 1-5 team ever.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Is it crazy that I'm thinking about sitting Kamara vs. the Baltimore D? We start three other RBs and I have Michel, Hyde, and Collins.

I wouldn't bench Kamara. Even though the Ravens defense is tough, I think he's pretty much matchup proof. Start your studs!

I'm sticking with Ingram though my expectations for him aren't super high this week. I could start Ridley or Baldwin or Cooper over him but I'm rolling him out as i think he's still going to have the most opportunity.

Bye week is crushing me, need a flex.  Am I crazy to think Buck Allen could be in for a huge game against NO?  He's the pass catcher, and I could see the Ravens falling behind to the Saints and Flacco having to sling it all day.  Buck Allen could feast off the dumpoffs.  He gets his share of carries, too.

other choices are Powell vs MIN or Agholor vs PHI

5 minutes ago, Chew said:

Bye week is crushing me, need a flex.  Am I crazy to think Buck Allen could be in for a huge game against NO?  He's the pass catcher, and I could see the Ravens falling behind to the Saints and Flacco having to sling it all day.  Buck Allen could feast off the dumpoffs.  He gets his share of carries, too.

other choices are Powell vs MIN or Agholor vs PHI

I suspect you mean Agholor against Carolina. 

Another sneaky play might be Amendola if Osweiler starts again for Miami. Amendola had 11 targets last week from him.

1 hour ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Sent out a random feeler of a trade expecting to be shot down. To the top team no matter. My Mike Evans, Allen Robinson and Jordan Reed for his Michael Thomas, David Njoku, Chris Godwin. He replied "man, that's tempting"

Pray for me

If he accepts, in the last 2 weeks time I would have turned TJ Yeldon into Allen Robinson and Josh Gordon (off Waivers) and Kerryon Johnson into Mike Evans which would then turn into Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin, taking away the TE swap.

Would be looking at a non-bye weeks starting lineup of Cam Newotn, Joe Mixon, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, Davante Adams.

Best 1-5 team ever.

Godwin’s been a great compliment for an early waiver pick-up for me this year. 

And with the Buccs so high on him, in their attacking O, I can only see that production holding up.

That said, I’m normally dead set on my roster for the weekend but I’m going back and forth on who to flex between Godwin or John Brown? (Thielen and Edelman are my locked in starters at WR.).

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Is it crazy that I'm thinking about sitting Kamara vs. the Baltimore D? We start three other RBs and I have Michel, Hyde, and Collins.

‘Is it crazy ..... ‘

Yes. 

Yes it is!

ALWAYS start Kamara !!!!! And if it’s PPR give yer a head a big wobble for even asking! 

Hail.

Archived