Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Zona needs to start Rosen for DJ (I have him too) to get relevant again. Bradford has been horrid.They had a total of 5 first downs yesterday. 

5!

They might as well rip off the band aid and do it sooner, rather than later.

Kicker News! : 

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Dissly looks like a solid no frills 3-4 ctach possible TD every few weeks TE.

Who's available Cap'n? And is it PPR? I've seen Jesse James available in a fee leagues...might be a better option..

think Jesse was available when I looked this morning. I was never even fully comfortable with Delanie TBH. I feel like I've had him several years and was never really impressed.

Were these two good trades?? PPR Superflex (ie 2QB option). Had only 2 healthy WRs (Jeffery recovering)

I traded Breida for John Brown   and then Josh Allen for Will Fuller. 

Will now start those two WRs with Evans and Marvin Jones (or Jeffery) and 1 RB. (Only need to start 1 RB  and still have Bell (if he comes back), Collins, Barber, Peterson, Crowell and Morris.)

Added Patrick Mahomes and Giovani Bernard and now my team is looking nasty:

QB Cam Newton/Patrick Mahomes 

RB David Johnson/Lamar Miller/Chris Thompson/Tevin Coleman/Giovani Bernard

WR Keenan Allen/Demariyus Thomas/Amari Cooper/DeSean Jackson/Alshon Jeffery/Robert Woods

TE Jared Cook

D/ST Rams 

K Matt Bryant 

I've got a good enough team to win on any given week, just need to pick the right matchups. 

I'm getting sort of desperate. I built my team to have upside but also solid starters in the meantime. Losing Mixon and Baldwin is gonna hurt. I have a bench stashed with upside guys and Mark Ingram.

Trying to work with the guy who has Tevin Coleman and Aaron Jones ... trying to get those 2 from him and Quincy Enunwa ... he's deep at WR and only has Coleman, Jones, Zeke and James White at RB. Thinking about throwing him Mark Ingram and Marlon Mack for Jones, Coleman and Enunwa.

I'm doing this purely based on the fact I expect Jones to become the starter in GB and I know I can get 1-2 solid weeks of RB1/2 from Coleman until Mixon returns.

It also buys me a couple more weeks to get to a more stable (hopefully) role  from my bench guys of Michel, Kerryon and Penny. I was hoping to hold Ingram and get him, Baldwin and Mixon back around the same time, but I'm 0-2 and my next two opponensts on papers are definite losses. So I could be 0-4 which I fear is a hole too deep to dig out of, even with starting Newton, Johnson, Mixon, Ingram, Adams, Baldwin, Thomas and Reed Week 5.

This guy also has Majomes and Rodgers. May try to get one of them, althogh my QBs of FItz (WW this week) and Newton aren't my issue.

Current roster:

QB: Newton, Fitzpatrick

RB: D. Johnson, Mixon, Ingram, Michel, K. Johnson, Mack
WR: Adams, Baldwin, D. Thomas, Cobb

TE: Reed, Kittle

Archived